Reviews for Since I've Been Loving You
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Hurry and review! You can't leave it like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love it
Shabbuuu chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Please update again soon! I know its been forever but please?
niki chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
awwww you need to update love the story!
Gloria chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
omg please update i'm hooked to this story, please, please update!
gloria chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
amazing amazing amazing keeps getting better... ! :)
gloria chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
OMG i loveeeed it i seriously cried in some parts because it was just sooo cute, LOVE IT!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I hope you update - I'm liking your story and dealing w. Hyde's alcoholism. I wonder if she's ever going to get those missing months memories back. I also think that Jackie needs to take some responsibility too - she was also drinking and drove drunk.
diaryofanna chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
well.

i just got really into the story.

and then i looked at the date and realized you haven't updated since the summer. and it's winter now. so i'm sad.

i really love the story and i hope you update sometime!
Willofthewisp chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
Optimistic ending. You will update, won't you? Hyde's taken a big step and it really will benefit him to have someone there to support him, that someone being Jackie. Not trying to point out any weakness or plot hole or anything like that, but I wonder what Eric is making of all this? Will he be in this story at all? I know Hyde misses him and Donna misses him. To think I thought she'd be the alcoholic in this story. Well, I'm waiting for the chapter where the gang is all sitting together, Donna next to Eric and Jackie in Hyde's lap and they're all laughing and deciding how to spend the evening. Keep up the good work.
Willofthewisp chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
Aw, the story of Jackie tripping over Eric's legos. That is a great story. So much has happened that it's hard to review. I need to let it all sink in a little, so I can somewhat understand how frustrated and overwhelmed Jackie must feel. It's so great everyone's there for her. I wonder if she could be considered the heart of the gang, since they all kind of had to warm up to her. She was kind of the outsider at first and then they all grew to love her just as much as they love each other. I wonder if Jessica and Leo will come to see her. She has yet to remember/discover she's a working woman. Hopefully Hyde won't do something stupid like try to change their history.
Willofthewisp chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
Hmm, your author's note at the end makes me nervous. I have a prediction that I hope doesn't come to be, but as long as they get a happy ending, I'll be satisfied. You would think Jackie would get over her insecurities. I mean, if Brooke can get stoned and talk about "special" joints then I think Jackie can feel pretty confident about how much Hyde loves her...shame on him for being a mean drunk, though. Hmm. I better just read on and see what hits the fan.
Willofthewisp chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
I don't know if you're doing this on purpose, but you've created a really cool thing by Hyde always asking Jackie what she thinks Eric is up to or how he's doing. It's a great, subtle way of him missing his best friend, which is so nice. And Jackie got what sounds like the best job ever and gets to paint Hyde in the nude? That's what I call a fairytale life! All they need is a unicorn to ride around on. Maybe it's just the name, but I've been trying to visualize this as episodes of the show and I can't see anyone else but Tommy Chong as Leonardo, the second Leo. It would be a complete 180 from Photo Hut Leo but the same person, almost like Hyde and Jackie have a guardian angel. Nice touch.
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Oh hot! Loved it. It's about time these two got their time alone together. But something tells me this isn't the end of their friends barging in and taking up space.
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
My husband and I are separated this year because we're stationed in different places and it's so hard, but you make me see just how much harder it would be if this were the 70s. Donna was living for that phone call and she only got a few minutes and has to wait for a letter, no webcam, no email, no cell phone so she can call him from anywhere. She's hardly ever this needy, so it's really taking its toll on her. Good thing Jackie is so supportive. It's wonderful they have an apartment together. I can't wait to see what happens next.