Reviews for Kindred Spirits
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
BUT when Alexsei says "And the happier Rora is, the more Catherine and I can make out in her living room without her getting pissed at us," at the end, it should say, "And the happier Rora is, the more *Damper* and I can make out in her living room without her getting pissed at us."

Haha!
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
OMG! *huggles Alexsei* Rora. this is AWESOME! My wolfmaster is forever...sexy!

Damper

new-alexsei./
Dr.Lust chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Holy hell, I'm so ashamed to have just now realized I haven't reviewed this story! It was so sweet and emotional all the way... And it always feels so good to read about characters you've come to know and like!

Congratulations on your excellent work, my friend!

Love,
The Damned Goddess chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
OMG! Nothing's going harm you by the dude that plays Toby? That's such a sweet song.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Stupendous ending! Bravo, bravo, I relish this story!

I must say, when I noticed "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeny Todd, I chuckled a bit. Ironic how a horror musical can create such an endearing song...
Kairi's-twin chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
Wow what a great ending! I really liked this chapter. and Ilove that you used Nothing's Gonna Harm You... such a great song! I can't wait to read the next story! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

musiclover209 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Oh! I know, I know! It's "Broken" by Seether, featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence! I LOVE that song! :D :D :D
musiclover209 chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Aww, poor Alesei...
musiclover209 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
His middle name is Raphael! lol! :D
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Wow what a great chapter! I am so glad that they got back together. There is a lot of crying in this chapter... not that that is a bad thing! I really liked it and I love the song Alexsei and Kitty sing unfortunately I have no idea who sings it or what iti is called. I love 'Not While I'm around' my Grandmother used to sing it to me as a lullaby. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

SpeedDemon315 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Ooh! I know this one! The song is called "Broken" by Seether (featuring Amy Lee). Great song, I'm planning on using it a Naruto oneshot in the future.

Lovely chapter, Alexsei and Catherine's reunion was quite touching and moving. Glad to see them together again. As for the proposal, I was wondering when Alexsei would pop the question. Bravo to our fluffy, woodland creature -sniggers-!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Yes, I've been waiting for this!

Like Alexsei mentioned, a first kiss and break-up all rolled into one chapter; sucks to be him. No wonder Wolfie's brooding.

Anyway, on to the main topic of this review. Awesome chapter, certainly worth the wait. I wholly understand how byzantine and demanding school can get, I've been subjected to their tasks before. Ugh...can't wait for summer vacation.

Keep up the superb writing, I look forward to the next chapter!
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Wow poor Alexsei He thought it was all going great and then Kitty drops a bomb on him! Gabriel is such an idiot I know he doesn't know but honestly if he hadn't said anything this wouldn't have happened. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

SpeedDemon315 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Nice chapter, certainly a practical way to establish another encounter with the two future lovebirds. Can't wait to see Alexsei's reaction once she tells him she's an angel of sorts. Heh heh heh...

Don't fret, Alexsei, my Spanish isn't any good either. All I know is "si", "no Espional", and the first ten numbers. That's pretty much it, I esteem.
Kairi's-twin chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Wow this is so good so far. I hope Gabriel didn't worry about her too much after all it's not like Alexsei would hurt her or anything. I can't wait for the next chapter. *pouts* but unless it comes tomorrow I won't beable to read it at all this week if it come this week that is I'll be in Mexico with not computer and no internet! ah well maybe I can get some writting done. Laters