Reviews for Tomorrow
Athena13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
If only! Very nice.
smashing1900 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I wish he had told her on the show. I remember that she barely let him talk, but I wish he had insisted
A chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is perfect. I love that he shows up. I love that he's honest with her about that nurse. I love that he apologizes. I love that they really talk and listen to each other and act like adults.

Ok, I love all of it, but on the top of my list would be the 5th and 6th paragraphs because the words were so true and insightful. ("She had thought that...")

I have read a lot of your work and I really admire the maturity and fun that your writing style has. I also enjoy the tone, you're good at balancing "angst" and "fluff" so it's realistic and one or the other doesn't overpower.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great fic...
MissingMcDreamy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You really are the master at making me all weepy!

I loved your interpretation of Derek's big "but what if I meet someone else". I always took it as severe doubt on his side, but you took it in this other way - that it was him trying to get a reaction from her, and really, she called his bluff on it - at least in the moment. I really like that idea, very much actually.

I do wonder if we'll ever see even a snippet of Derek's regret over it in words...to Meredith.
halfbakedsourdough chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Good grief! Why have I never read this? Amazing job, as always. I still wish they'd have a conversation like this on the show.
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
If only this had happened for real in the show. He had of apologized... and fixed things instead of being a coward and not telling Meredith how he really felt. Not talking anything else through. But i guess... now they are in a better place in season 5. I'm so glad. Finally they are communicating properly now. Thank gawd!
CarineM chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
this fic was so sweet, I love the end, them dancing together represents an intimate act I think
oxox chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
If only it had happened this way. That was so... perfect.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved it...hopefully this is what we see the start of on Thursday night...
MissRe chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Now why can't you write for the show? LOL This is how it should have happened. Great job!
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great story.
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
M...blissful sigh...that was cute. I wish something like this would happen...and I want Rose to go away! MerDer forever! Anyways great job with this fic and keep writng!
Ariellen chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was absolutely lovely! I've read several of your Grey's Anatomy fics, and I am very impressed with how well you write the characters and their ever-complicated relationships. You remind me what I love about the show; your stories make me laugh, move me to tears, and keep me wanting to know more. Your dialogue is outstanding, too. This is a beautiful story that 'sounds' just like Derek and Meredith. It's very romantic without being over-the-top. And I will say I hope that season 4 will move in a similar direction when the show returns!
Kamyy chapter 1 . 3/3/2008