Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas
Shae Vizla chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
A good story, that flow with the change of years and the changes in them.

People didn't really understand Kakashi or try too, probably because he doesn't fit in one on their libel. He was a child who was a killer in a world of killers who want their children to stay children and let their killers' way outside their house. I think that for people like Iruka's parents, Kakashi was a reminder of the cruelty of their world and that their sweet boy would be a killer one day too. Others children didn't understand that playing ninja is not attractive for a boy who know the reality of this life and the gap between them grow with the years because they were more mentally shaped for their life and because of some jealousy.

Kakashi lack of social skills, he was very young when he see people vilifie his father and push him to kill himself and had no reasons to believe of people's general kindness, he lost his entire time and it had must be difficult to be respected and obeyed by people olders than him when he was younger. Gai' and Kakashi's stories about stolen clothes let more a bittersweet savor and I think it was more a form of bullying than harmless jokes.

Kakashi's relationship with Iruka evolve slowly (after all they were only children in the beginning) and it take Iruka to realize he must let go his prejudice, childish resentiment and make concession to take the right path.
keysandhearts chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
This was so brilliant and sweet and poignant, not to mention kind of sadly believable. Poor Kakashi, so isolated because of his "genius" status, and so unable to understand the simplest of social cues because of it, not to mention everyone else's repulsion for someone so different. Iruka is so wonderful and sweet, and rigid in that way that is obvious in the manga, but with such a good heart. Perfect, the fic was simply perfect. I have NO idea why this hasn't received more reviews. FFnet can REALLY suck that way but I just wanted to drop a line to let you know it's one of my favorite KakaIru fics.

*clicks on add to favorites*
Cardboard Bike chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
It's almost painful to watch a lonely bumbling Kakashi ...hehe I loved the sugar cookies part, and the bit at the start where Iruka gives him the gingerbread and gets cranberries in return.

Sweet story.
SorryImLate chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
Wah, this story took me forever to finish reading xD

Definately one of my favourites; I love how both Kakashi and Iruka didn't start out too good, it makes the story more intense and exciting. Five year old Iruka was adorable, and I love the way Kakashi was an outcast to the Village, it seems realistic to his character.

I felt really sorry for Kakashi when he kept trying, but he got Iruka in the end !

Loved it _

SorryImLate
deviltiger chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
This was the perfect ending to a great story.
deviltiger chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
Finally someone who gets why I don't like frosty. Kakashi in one of Gai's jumpsuits and it ripped is so funny. Gai walking around town in a towel makes me laugh.
deviltiger chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Kakashi's even cuter in this chapter. I feel bad for him. He's trying so hard.
deviltiger chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
I like how Kakshi was portrayed in this chapter. He's like a kid who has no clue how to act around people.
deviltiger chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Kunai and shuriken on his tree sounds cool I want them on my tree next year. I loved the end of this chapter.
deviltiger chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Old biddies, that was good. Too bad Iruka didn't go for it. Keep trying Kakashi.
deviltiger chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I could see Iruka doing something like that.
deviltiger chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
I love Gai's answer to Kakashi's question. He forgot he was a lier, too funny.
deviltiger chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Iruka is adorable drunk, but then again he's always adorable. The power pills story was great.
deviltiger chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
That went better than I expected.
deviltiger chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Aw, Obito's helping, I love it. I have a feeling this isn't going to go the way Iruka wants.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »