Reviews for Incredible Hulk: Last night, I saved a DJ's life
Citlalli chapter 6 . 5/12
You are amazing. Just brilliant. Your writing style was perfect and well thought out and very evenly paced. You showed so much detail and plot in just 6 chapters. 6 excellent chapters. You need to become an author! Everyone was perfectly in character and I swear that this could have been an actual episode. It's so cool how you portrayed David and his thoughts. His emotions were spot-on. Overall, you were perfect in writing this masterpiece.
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 2/19
Great ending and great of david to meet up with eric and rebecca again great ending great story?
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 2/19
Nice chapter it feel like the show back in day this would be amazing to watch for real on TV?
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 2/19
Great chapter i like how David turns into the hulk and just like the show and the other character see him change like Eric did was amazing?
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 2/19
Nice chapter this feels just like the real show back in the day? David banner you did a good real character of him just like back then?
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 2/19
Very great chapter
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/19
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Hello Guest reviewer, since Fanfic changed format it's harder for me to reply to you so I hope you read this. Thanks so much for your kind and encouraging reviews. I'm not a professional writer but it's my dream to be one and I take my writing very seriously, (but it's so fun!) I read up on all the 'How-to' books I can about writing and I continually edit my stories to make them better, more grammatically correct, etc. I adore the Incredible Hulk series from the seventies so I loved writing this story. I have another one I left on the backburner years ago and hope to post it on my new FF penname one day if I can finish it.

I checked under Yahoo Asks but I did not find a question with that title. There is one that was asked 2 years ago and resolved, with the title- "Any tips and comments on my writing? Good and bad comments welcome, although bad may not be well received!"

Is that you? If so, I will answer.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Hey that was awesome, could you give me some superhero story writing tips, i posted a question on yahoo answers it's called: need tips for a superhero story...

if you could i would be very grateful.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
are you an author or something? that was amazing, it was short, but you could gather all you fanfics into one book and make a gazilion dollars, i know i would buy a copy!
p.s. thank you for creating such an entertaining story
stacynn chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
ok just have to say - LOVED THIS!

I completely agree that the Hulk is a superhero (again, something the movie franchise got soooo terribly wrong!) Loved the ending and so glad that ERic and Becky made it ok in New York! Nicely done!
stacynn chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
oh man, it's never a good idea to spray David in the eyes with industrial cleaner... :P

Loved the action in this chapter! i also like how Eric and rebecca were 'in' on the transformation and I sure hope Eric learned his lesson here with drugs!
stacynn chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Love your descriptions of the metamorphosis - what is going on in David's head, etc. Loved how tender the Hulk was with eric and Rebecca. Your style of writing really makes these stories very 'vivid'
stacynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ok, another EXTREMELY realistic and well-written story that could easily have 'happened' on the show. Love your little romance of supporting characters, nice touch! And boy, I bet someone is going to make David angry soon. And we all know how that goes.
SuperSonic183 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love this story i add you and your story to my favorites