Reviews for All's Fair In A War For For Love
SpicyWifey chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
WHY?

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER ...sniff sniff...these stories always stop a the good parts :'(
KrisB.723 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
are you ever gonna to finish this story or is it going to be like this?
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
(gasp)

What a twist! :o

I didn't see that coming.

And good luck on your speech.

I bet you're going to kill it! :D

You're going to be getting standing ovations and everything
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
AW Come On!

Good luck on that speech tho I had to do one for ma AVID class today on illegal immigration and to be truthful i dont know all taht much about it... hopefully yours doesnt end up like mine did.
Tani-Ni chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Aw so it was all a trick? I really thought Caesar liked her! Pretty sneaky... lol update asap and good luck w/ the speech :)
Mr. Toffee chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Caeser has feet down below his knees. Holds you in his arms, yeah, you can feel his disease!
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
OMG you fooled me girl! I really thought that caesar was interested in her and all he wanted to do was make huey jealous to get him together with jazzy, man that is a good plan, i never saw it coming, great story, update soon ;)
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Rose! Yay!

Caesar finally stepped up! Hells yea.

I'm guessing Caesar and Rose haven't met yet in this one.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Huey and Caesar are so childish xD

But I believe Huey won.

His dates been good.

Caesar just ain't making it happen.
Mr. Toffee chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I AM SO FCIKNUG AGRNY RHGIT NOW I CNAT EEVN SLPEL PEPRLORY!

Quick fact- as long as the first and last letter of a word are correctly placed, you can always tell what the word is no matter how mispelled it is!
Tani-Ni chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
haha! i effin love this chapter! what mischief will miss rose cause?
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
oh twist !
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
I see nothing wrongwith what huey did but Ceaser IS a Cheater
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
oh man now im not so sure if huey is gonna win...now that she made out with ceasar too, damn you're killing me girl and now you brought her cousin in...hm and the ratiing might go up sounds like its getting better and better, keep updating :)
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
oh wow huey kissed her again and she really kissed him back...and caesar had to ruin that moment between them...man i think he's getting desperate that he may loose...i cant wait to see what happens next.