Reviews for On the road with the Winchesters
Amrei-Loyaler chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
This was too cute! Also I'm currently binge reading this...and it's great!
TC1801 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story keep going on everything all episodes would be bestr for this season
CD96 chapter 52 . 12/31/2012
One of my favourite stories, love it!

Loved the sequels too. Really good writing, keep it going

C,

xoxo
ratherbereading125 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
dean better not cheat on andy with cassie in route 666, or i will start banging my head against a wall in frustration
deangirl72 chapter 52 . 9/14/2012
I loooooooooveeeeeer this storyyyyyy
i lv it nd i love dean and andy...
Ur writing is great...
Keep goin...;)
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 52 . 6/23/2012
I just want to say that this freaking story is one of the most amazing story that I have ever read and i really can't think any words right now to tell you how awesome this story is! Right now, I'm going to read the squelXD
Egyptian Kiss chapter 52 . 3/17/2012
Oh my God what a story! I loved the way you told it! I love Andrea! I love your version of Dean! I love your style and the way you managed to capture love, human gestures, and the show so perfectly. You stand apart from all the other fanfic author's of supernatural stories too. I can't say enough about how wonderfully you composed this piece. Captivating, exciting, and hot - I hope there's a sequel. EK!
Lauren. C. Powell chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Yay! He kissed her :) my favourite chapter so far :) it's hard to come by good DeanOC stories that are finished and this one diserves more reviews!

I loved this chapter!

Can't wait until they get together :D

~Lauren
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 52 . 5/1/2011
very nice! I really liked how you pretty much re-wrote season 1 (thats not an easy thing to do, I'm sure). & thank you for writing a non-slash fic, not only that, but an OC fic too! I'm suprised at the lack of spn fanfics there are were Sam or Dean is paired with an OC. Also, I read your other one, the Black Magic one, & that was awesome as well! I really hope you continue that one.
Shadows7X chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hey! i'm really liking this! Aw Sam he's so cute bless him! x
CrazyIsMyLife chapter 52 . 12/3/2009
So Love this story i read all of it withn like 3 hours lol

Sequel is defiantly next stop hehe

Xoxx

Kit Kat
Magic's My Muse chapter 52 . 10/24/2009
I absolutely love this story. It's one of the best Supernatural Fanfictions i have ever read.

Definately 10 out of 10
NightmareAhead chapter 52 . 8/10/2009
Just read this fic for the second time! I love it!

Happy 300 reviews!
Fairy Skull chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I like I like I LOVE it!
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 52 . 3/2/2009
O M G... cliffhangers all round, really loved the story, it was amazing, it was lovely to see Dean so happy although he has to go through so much! Really loved it!