Reviews for Break in the Madness
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very nice :) Thankfully just an inter- and not disruption!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
HAHAHA.

Brilliant.

Pure genius, really. It was nice seeing Jasper's side of it!
Talis13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was hysterical *still laughing*! I love how you wrote Jasper- just fantastic. :D
Amethystars chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Good story. After hearing about this in another story, it was nice to have it fleshed out.
Pietus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I must say, I really like your style! It's so in character and well written, and who doesn't like some dirt now and then?
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
WOW!

George
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
jasper's quality is so cool. yet still awful at the same time. love the raw emotions he has
DaniJay chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This story was priceless. I laughed and laughed. Really love it!

Does this mean I'm weird? ;
93UnholyConfessions chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Heh heh - that was brilliant! I especailly love Jasper's thoughts... Edward is FAR too polite sometimes... *smirk*.

Do I really have to say it all again? Wonderful writing... dead on potrayal of the characters... interesting and - and - generally amazing! Wow iam becoming a HUGE fan of yours... hee hee. On with the reading and reviewing! -K-
SigningOff chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was really good! It seemed as if you really thought it out instead of just writing it down and slapping it up here. Very intelligent writing!
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow! Very nice!
mschele chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Poor Jasper! Lucky Alice! You got me-I had to consult Websters for detritus. Can't remember when I've had to do that! I could just SEE Jasper (Brad Pitt's character in Thelma & Louise makes a great Jasper, right down to the southern drawl and manners)stalking Alice! OK. Back to work...

Michele
HigherMagic chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I am SO glad that you wrote this. It was majorly awesome and hot! Go You! Well done!

HigherMagic x
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that is so HOT!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Lol! I love when Edward finds himself in situations concerning others having sex - and I like to think it happens a lot - because they're so funny! Aw, belss 'im, really! I think I'm becoming desensitised to lemons now (especially after ES) so this isn't really bad at all, even though I'm what is apparently too young to know about such things (well, maybe in Edwardian times... hey! EDWARDian... and I didn't even do that on purpose! Ah, I love Edward...) and anyway... I really liked this story. I made me smile and possibly giggle a bit.

Regards,