Reviews for James Evans
BcozI'mNaughty chapter 1 . 9/13
i really love the concept of the story, but there's no way hermione would told harry to lie. it's not her character at all.
maybe it's better if harry himself don't want draco to know if he is the famous Harry Potter so he lie about his name, and later hermione advise him to tell the truth, but he is too worried and coward.
well, i know you don't want to change your story but i want to share my opinion anyway..
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/7
This was cute! I really liked it, and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Totally intrigued,
keisan chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
LOL no matter what, Draco just can't stay that mad at Harry. It's adorable.
maria chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hahahahaha... LOVED IT! this was great! thanks! XD
BlackCat99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
dang that was some good fanfic! i got really tense at the end, it was amazing man!

p.s. you gould have made it 2-3 chaps if you wanted to ya know
nettesethdrix chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
funny one! wish it was a bit longer though. i wanted to see those flowers, chocolates and massage! )
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh I loved that!
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
OMG this is so awesome. I spent the last few weeks trying to find it again cause I lost it - SO AWESOME.
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love this story! Harry making sounds on the broom! Squeals! So cute! And the lemon scene? Woo!(Pulls out fan and fans self) How hot was that? Lol, Draco would demand all that as his apology. Great story. Thanks for writing it and sharing! _

ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh gods this just made me so unbelievably happy! *crys from loveyness*
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh goodness, I read this story almost every day. I love it so much. It's amazing. Great job!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh, the drama xD

Draco is very cute, and I just loved Harry!

Nice written ]
CeeCeeMoFo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Me Likey!

Twas Funny Story!

Very Good!

Lovee && All That Jazz x
Affoler la Reine chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I absolutely loved it.

And you have no idea how much I love that you put 'brunet' instead of 'brunette'.

But, you did put 'blonde' instead of 'blond'.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a spelling Nazi sometimes.

But other than my little pet peeve, your story was amazing.

Micuko chapter 1 . 3/21/2008