Reviews for Our Bodies are Magic!
lex chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh god.. I lost it at "Pick. Up. The. Ba-nan-a."

this was brilliant.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
*falls over laughing* Poor, poor Ron, that's all I can say XD.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Okay, that story was fucking epic!
Ember Spy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is wonderfully funny! Ron's line about being forced to stomp on his own shitted libido made me laugh so hard, I put it up as my status on Facebook! XD
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Poor Ron. *snickers*
SkywardGratis chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I read this on its own and I really enjoyed it. You've captured Ron's embarrassment really well and Hermione's feelings towards the end. Well done.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was terrifyingly cringe worthy- and I loved it!
greencyanide chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
XD this was hilarious.(Bloody hell, is he trying to go for some record of saying "sex" as much as possible? Because BLEARGH!) I am sniggering as i read this and it's not the best place to snigger(doing project work on school computer)

snape giving sex education- hats off to you for even thinking it!

Ron is his usual klutz self. i had a hard time trying to keep my face straight for the last five minutes.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
How embrarrasing for Ron. lol. Of all people to hear the Talk from Snape would definately be the last perons I'd willingly choose.

Funny and brilliant, I can't stop laughing
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yes, nothing like a good set of "Hufflepuffs".

And Hermione certainly needs her head examined for having a fascination with the Potions Master.

Suzanne, this is brilliant. Can't believe I hadn't reviewed it before now. Ron's exclamations after it was all done were just fabulous. Nothing like an exaggerating Ron to make a story just that much more lulzy.

Brava, Bravissima, as always :)
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hilarious. :)
Shu who is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OH.

MY.

GOD.

That was possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life. It certainly makes me love the "From Hell" idea even more; THANK YOU!
Don't Diss Einstein chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hilarious.

Cringeworthy.

Awesome.

XD
hot4edward chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
How funny, I couldn't stop giggling! Actually, I think McGonagall is better suited to giving this lecture. But it's funnier with Snape (Snape describing sex as beautiful?). For a moment I thought you were going to go to an "M" rating by having Snape hold the banana in a certain position as he had Ron roll down the condom...!
ouijesais chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this is really funny ! and i'll be looking forward to reading daphne greengrass and the 6th year from hell !
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »