Reviews for Our Bodies are Magic!
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
omg Snape is fantastic. That was hilarious.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh how horrendous and awkward and it was so funny!
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh my god ... that was fabulous. It was so painfully embarrassing in some spots I wanted to cover my eyes with my hand, which would have definitely hindered my ability to read. *laughs* Yuck ... I'm _married_, and I think Snape's sex talk has had the same effect on me as it did on Ron! *shudders*
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow. This was priceless. You've got Snape's voice so spot on I can actually hear Alan Rickman saying these stuff in my head. And that is very, VERY amusing. Made even better with Ron's reactions to it (his long explanation to what Snape had dont to his sex drive at the end was hilarious). Just - wow. Funniest thing I've read in a long time. (And Hermione into Snape? I can't really see that, I admit, but yet - I can't blame her...)
adavisa chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Awesome! Freakin awesome!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was hysterical. Totally embarrassing, but still absolutely hilarious.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh, that was wonderful! Your snape was perfect, so completly Snape, but so funny! And Hermione at the end . . . ew! But it's nice to know how Ron found out in the year from hell stories.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I jst died laughing! This was brilliant! :D:D:D:D
000989 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Haha...I got the link to this story from in A Baker's Dozen on the RL...

Anyways, that was fricking hillarious. I could totally picture Alan Rickman as Snape speaking the way you wrote it out...especially "This. Is. A. Penis.” Wow...great job.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Now that was evil. . . even for Snape! I'd really like to know what Dean Thomas was doing there, though. Is that coming out in a later chapter of Daphne? Poor Harry (if he ever finds out about it anyway - will he?)
irishileana chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
"“MISTER WEASLEY! Quit your infernal drooling at the naked witch and pick up that banana this instant!”"

V. funny. Kind of OOC on the part of Snape (pretty sure Ron would never be called "Ronald") and a tad on Ron . . . and Harry seems a bit gay (he's supposed to be angsty) . . . but definitely a great idea and too cute.

"Harry nodded, agreeing with Ron." That's a bit redundant, though . . . *whistles*

Still, great writing style. Watch out for those Americanisms, though.
Aeshan chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
So, you've written many things far more recently than this little fic, but it was the one that beckoned to me from its summary, so I read. And... Whew! If you intended to embarrass me with your horrible realism, to the extent that my cheeks grew hot and I had to stop reading for a while, congrats! You succeeded. :)

IMO, humor's the most difficult genre to write and your story was funny enough to have me laughing out loud. But I'd say that your very biggest achievement was getting Snape's voice just absolutely, perfectly Alan Rickman-y right. I could hear his purring, sneering, mocking voice right there in my head. Ack!

Lovely story. Thanks!
frizzyhairedjane chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh my, I laughed so hard while reading this. Poor Ronald. Teehee.
ErrorX chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
god that reminds me of my sex-ed with my creeper teacher who made me want to puke

good job
Violet Waller chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was the funniest - especially after he touched Snape's hand! I will most cert-ainly check out your other story now!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »