Reviews for Our Bodies are Magic!
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Best canon sex talk ever!

Ron is so in character as an awkward teenage boy.

Snape is at his finest here. I can picture this so perfectly.

*adds to favorites*
Little Miss Mischief chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hahahahahahahaha! I was laughing my ass off,especially at the way Snape was speaking! Heeheeheeheehee! It was classic.

-Amber
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
OMG LMAO!

There are some things you should never, ever have to do with a banana and holding it up in front of Snape is definitely on the list. At least he didn't make him demonstrate on anything...real.

You know, days like this are what Obliviation is really for.

A blood-sucking, nutrient-depleting parasite? Aw. You've captured his love of children VERY well.
celinaJONASxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was hilarious! The italics and dashes were kind of annoying though, but the story itself was amazing. My favorite part was:

"...and you could end up giving a blood-sucking, nutrient-depleting parasite to your partner."

It totally sounds like something snape would say.

haha
lyin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
oh my good- godric. i never, in a million years, imagined a sex talk from Snape could come off in-character and canon-like and it... was. from The Fluid of Life to the Board of Governors comment to his explanation for why he's teaching them Muggle contraception ('cause that stumped me for a second... also, started the horribly interesting thought of *what* kind of STDs might the wizarding world have- the nutrient-depleting parasite is certainly cause for pause!)

but holy moley, Ron's reaction to Dean being there and him cowering in his seat- Zabini's reactions and the comments about the new and improved Midge- and Snape's perfect pauses and annunciations of words- such fabulous use of hyphens- and Ron's swear seems so very like him, J.K.'s even said Ron's the sort of boy who swears - and the Hermione - Snape crush! ack! also, Merlin's buttocks and Ron only knowing condoms as Fred & George's water balloons.. i was in stitches. the whole concept seems so absurd and you pull it off so wonderfully- the specificity of Section 3, Rule Twenty-point-five, Amendment Three... oh, wow, just excellent. i never thought hyphens could be so funny, but in between the words of Snape's, er, lecture- they're strokes of genius. awesomely good story. :)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I love this. I absolutely, positively love this. First off the fact that Dean was there was hilariuos, I almost spat out my cereal when I read that. So whats he been doing with Ron's baby sister huh? *waggles eyebrows*

And the entire time Snape was talking I was rolling over laughing. The part with Ron and the bannana was pretty ingenious too. Especially when he didn't 'do it' properly. :)

Although I must say, the end here with Ron totally done with his sex drive was the best. His dramatical reactions was the bestThe poor boy is scarred for life! Well at least until Hermione smiles at him. Hehehe. And I can't blame Hermione for her crush on Snape. I myself would have no problem with Alan Rickman, er...I mean Snape, teaching me the finer points of human anatomy. *wink*

-honda

PS. I hope you don't mind this long review. I'm slowly but surely working my way through all your fics. :)
Koujo Lin chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my whole life, Thank You!
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
LOL! I love how Snape emphasies bits, and you've got Ron's embarrassment spot-on.
Wind Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
PFF, that was hilarious. My god, I could actually hear Snape's monotone in my head as I read.
Revolutionizing chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was really good!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was so funny! I loved the graphic description of exactly what Snape did to Ron's sex drive. I would love to be able to quote that in appropriate circumstances!

Loved it.

-IJDTW
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
He he our bodies certainly are,Magic! lol that was a nice little oneshot ;) Guess it wouldn't bother me to have the talk with sinistra...whistle...

See ya ...
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
If the actual work is anything like this, I'll definitely be reading it. Ron's embarrassment was so accurate, and you've really come to grips with him a character and as a teenage boy. ;)

Although, I can't say I agree with him fully. Alan Rickman can teach me about sex any day. ;)
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ouch! Poor Ron! *snickers* ... It's quite funny... I wondr how long it takes him to be able to eat bananas without thinking of THAT little demonstration...

Uhm... Dean? I can'T imagine Ron to forget about THIS... I am sure he will have a "talk2 with Dean there...
Moi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008