Reviews for Our Bodies are Magic!
Morning. xx chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was brilliant! You've really captured Snape in this piece. (Is he in a cage? How much will you sell him for?) I can so imagine Snape doing this to Ron. Well done!
mikeyjean chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I am still wiping the tears from my eyes...that was funny!
Sorla chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Go awkwardness! Started giggling almost immediately, the thought of everything that could go wrong was highly entertaining. Giggling soon turned to laughter when Snape described sex as a beautiful act. How can writing make someone seem so insincere? Then it only got better, well done, it was delightful!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, this was brilliant! Made me literaly laugh out loud. Poor Ron. I love the comment about the Weasley family being the last people to tell anyone about contraception.
Abacus 777 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, this was absolutely brilliant! Poor Ron - traumatised for life! I think Dean may have had it worse - Snape on one side and Ron glaring on the other.

RL has been a little insane for me just lately, and I've fallen behind in my reading of DG and the 6th Year from Hell. But this interlude has given me a nudge to go and find all the chapters I've missed and get caught up again.

Wonderfully funny story - thoroughly enjoyed it :)
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
ROFL.

I can just imagine Alan Rickman in this scene, pronouncing every word so clearly it hurts! So good, so original, and so, so, so funny!
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
he, he, he he he he he. hah ha ha ha ha ha. I'm-s-orry-i-t-is -ju-st-s-o-fuu-ny!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2008