Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 25 . 3/19
One of my absolute favorite Team Gai/Naruto fics ever. Thank you for the laughs, the good writing, and the characterizations! Loved how there were sequels to the little snippets :) Looking forward to more in the Fiery Album of Life!
Certifiable Genius chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
You are an incredible author. I've read a few of your fiction now, and I've enjoyed each and every one! This certainly cheered me up after an incredibly boring day! Thanks.
EmD23 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Right. I don't know if I've reviewed this before but I just wanted to tell you how amazing it was and how excited I am for the eventual sequel.
Crazycally chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
I've now read this story for the second time (they wouldn't let me revew the last chapter twice), I really enjoyed it again. This is the Fanfiction which got me reading oneshots before I had only read multi chapter stories. I love how incharacter the whole thing is disptite the varing senarios, I am a fan of the Neji Tenten pairing but I like the fact this story wasn't romantic because it helped capture the team its self perfectly. My favout part of the whole thing was Nejis joke in the Child birth section. I would be very happy if you oneday get around to writting the promested sequel. This is one the best fanfictions I've ever read keep up the good work :)
couchraisin chapter 25 . 11/10/2011
Omg keep writing this was so freaking good!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hahaha...i know you've done a great job of keeping neji completely in character, but seriously-what kind of shit advice is that? poor lee... :'(

otherwise, i already like this story! looking forward to reading the rest _
Midnight Insomniac chapter 25 . 10/12/2011
I love it! Beautiful! In the end, no matter what happens, Team Gai will always be Team Gai. :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 24 . 10/12/2011
Ah. The adventures of Team Gai :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
ROFL! I love your humor! XD

Midnight Insomniac chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Geez Neji. You really aren't much help beyond the battlefield. O_O

Midnight Insomniac chapter 21 . 10/11/2011
LOL! Poor Neji.

Midnight Insomniac chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
LOL! I don't think I'd be able to stand watching a woman give birth. I don't even want kids. O_O

Midnight Insomniac chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
LOL! They get so worked up over a kite. XD

Midnight Insomniac chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
AWW! I love a vulnerable Neji. :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
GO TENTEN! XD I've never thought of her as a baseball player. but it suits her. :)