Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
krstnforth chapter 1 . 4/8
*reread. But gad this is also one of the best existing Team Gai stories. I like how you portayed their youth (so to speak) and the humor is just there, and it is incredibly welcomed. I dunno how to put this but damn this is seriously awesome. Also there's a touch of raw something in this story, the way they interact react and well, go on
Meo muop chapter 9 . 3/4
So cool!
MeoMuop chapter 4 . 1/16
Thank you, princess! Good kiss! Ha ha ha!
krstnforth chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Same thing. I'll most likely go back and reread this all over again.
compulsivecharm chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
This is a sequel to my first review, which I posted as spiralguide.

It's a true testament to your ability as a writer that I continue to revisit this fic years after first finding it. Its poignant, bittersweet and exquisitely well-characterised style has stuck in my head long after I disengaged from the rest of the fandom, and it still captures me now. I imagine I will continue to reread it in future, and that it will continue to emotionally ruin me as thoroughly as it just has. Thank you.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 25 . 3/19/2014
One of my absolute favorite Team Gai/Naruto fics ever. Thank you for the laughs, the good writing, and the characterizations! Loved how there were sequels to the little snippets :) Looking forward to more in the Fiery Album of Life!
Certifiable Genius chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
You are an incredible author. I've read a few of your fiction now, and I've enjoyed each and every one! This certainly cheered me up after an incredibly boring day! Thanks.
EmD23 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Right. I don't know if I've reviewed this before but I just wanted to tell you how amazing it was and how excited I am for the eventual sequel.
Crazycally chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
I've now read this story for the second time (they wouldn't let me revew the last chapter twice), I really enjoyed it again. This is the Fanfiction which got me reading oneshots before I had only read multi chapter stories. I love how incharacter the whole thing is disptite the varing senarios, I am a fan of the Neji Tenten pairing but I like the fact this story wasn't romantic because it helped capture the team its self perfectly. My favout part of the whole thing was Nejis joke in the Child birth section. I would be very happy if you oneday get around to writting the promested sequel. This is one the best fanfictions I've ever read keep up the good work :)
couchraisin chapter 25 . 11/10/2011
Omg keep writing this was so freaking good!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hahaha...i know you've done a great job of keeping neji completely in character, but seriously-what kind of shit advice is that? poor lee... :'(

otherwise, i already like this story! looking forward to reading the rest _
Midnight Insomniac chapter 25 . 10/12/2011
I love it! Beautiful! In the end, no matter what happens, Team Gai will always be Team Gai. :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 24 . 10/12/2011
Ah. The adventures of Team Gai :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 23 . 10/12/2011