Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Breast cancer is nothing to laugh about, but it's pretty funny here...
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Wow.

Hell really hath no fury like TenTen scorned.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
The Hyuga just sighs. He’s never coming back to Tanzaku Town if he can help it.

Lol!
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Neji's embarrassing moment is pretty funny. Tenten's would have been funnier had she forgotten the towel.

Lee's is hilarious.
abandoned1119 chapter 20 . 7/3/2008
Aw! I loved this! I thought it was so cute. Lee...oh he makes me laugh! I like it because you keep him in character through all of these senarios! It's amazing! Awesome chapter, once again! YAY!

Kratos Wilder
KNO chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
This was seriously like, the best chapter you've written. Awesome and hilarious like nobody's business. :D :D :D Hehe. The scene with TenTen and Neji retrieving the ice, I thought, was a really good scene.
OSYH chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
This has to be your best chapter! It as so hilarious because Team Gai would OBVIOUSLY be put up to witnessing a birth as a training exercise, of all things. :P Lee passing out was great, and having the woman as Gai's old team mate made it even better with the rage and youth! Imagine the noise coming from that room *shudders* And Jiraiya as the father? Eugh. Anyways, this one was my favourite. :)
Lady Rini chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Wow that was definitively one of the weirdest twist I have ever read to happen in a story. Jiraiya as a father.
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Oh...my...god... Jiraiya is the father. Oh...my...god...
Kannika chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
OMG! I just about died laughing! And I totally saw the Jiraiya's son thing coming as soon as you said she worked at the hot springs! Poor Team Gai are going to be scarred for life lots of times! XD You are genius, and this is pure win!
APLunch chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
I'm shocked but, frankly, not surprised. I agree Jirayia does seem to "love and leave". I really think this is cute and I really think you should keep writing and updating this story. I personally don't think you have to keep writing regularly seeing as ideas are hard to come by, but every now and then, I'd appreciate a giggle or two from your story. I also really think you should start a new fan fic. You have a lot of talent and I think you could write an awsome story.

Well, that's just my opinion. I hope you at least consider it. But I think that most everyone will agree that if you keep writing, everyone will be happy.
voidforrent chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
OH MY GOD THE END KILLED ME LIKE WHOA. YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE. HOLY FUCK.

I love you. Did I ever tell you that? I absolutely love you. -Judo
LoveIsBlue chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
LMAO x]

I LOVED IT

haha the ending was a shocker

I hope you continue writing!

I love your mini stories :3
Everybody's Neesan being lazy chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Ye gods and little fishes! Team Gai as midwives is a distressing enough image, but Jiraiya... (Shudders) It was absolutely perfect, and I'm really glad you're not stopping this one yet. Bravo, and write on!
Shenhui chapter 20 . 6/30/2008