Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
abandoned1119 chapter 19 . 6/27/2008
Yay! I finally have time to sit down and read these! I loved the last one, with the haunted house, and the kite one here! Very funny! The kite with YOUTH as if that didn't give it away! lol, very funny, and I thank you for making my day!

Kratos Wilder
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 19 . 6/17/2008
Wow. That last story was practically canon. O_O
KNO chapter 19 . 6/16/2008
Hehe! Yay! You updated!

18 was pretty awesome. Especially the haunted house deal. :D

So, Naruto's up to the same tricks? :D I enjoyed that.
voidforrent chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
xD I could see Neji lying, if only to cause less trouble for himself.

Though, it /would/ be vair interesting to see his teammates reactions to hid mistruth. "NEJI U LIED 2 DA HOKEYGAY D:" -cough-

Very good, as always. Looking forward to the next batch. -Judo
OSYH chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
I especially like the first story, mainly because no one wins rock paper scissors (I love that), and because each member chose one that is a reflection of themselves. :)
Kannika chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
I love this! I think my favorite is the rock, paper, scissors one. That is completely like them! You are a genius! Update soon!
Shenhui chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
*laughs* so amusing.. I can't believe Neji dragged Naruto into this.. *laughs again* Do continue..

Ja.
naash chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
that was great. again good job. youve explored most aspects of team gai here which is good
Lady Rini chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Poor Naruto He for once is not the one who defaced the monument and he is going to get an earful from Tsunade on something he didn't do.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
I can see Neji lying and getting away with it quite easily, just because he would never be suspected. Tenten certainly wouldn't mind lying, and Lee would be too terrified of Tsunade to face her wrath. He would set himself a punishment later for it though. I particularly loved the second story, and the moral of the first. Good job all round!
intrasonic chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
In a phrase - a wonderfully refreshing read.

Considering the glut of forced romance/pairing/mellodrama that comprises so much of the fanfic reading these days, it's great to read a piece focusing on the other 99% of life. And if the aforementioned piece just happens to be very well-written, even better.

While you state that this is mostly just a collection of random ideas and thoughts, I certainly wouldn't object to even more parts in the future.

Favourited/alerted.
CherryShadowZ chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
That last ghost, sounded interesting maybe it was just my overactive mind but I was thinking that he was going to turn out to be more than just another kid in a suit.

Its interesting to me that Kakashi reacts to Gai's comment the way he does. I figured he'd get the comment's depth even if it was delivered in such an emotional Gai way.
Kannika chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
I loved it! Awesomeness! Poor Neji is scared of spiders. And yes, as you predicted, I did translate it into Nejiten. I'm hopeless. XD Awesome job! Nejiten forever!
OSYH chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
I obviously pretended it was NejiTen. XD I really liked it - the way it was put together, the fact that Team Gai blended in, the fact that Tenten's hair down didn't cause much of a commotion or too many nosebleeds, and Neji's arachnophobia. Can't wait for the next chapter! :) *thumbs up* *ping*
Lady Rini chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
It was a sorta Neji and Tenten fanfic with them being in the huanted house and Lee leaving them alone. Lee should have better control over him self he is like a rocket of energy.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »