Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
Midnight Insomniac chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
AWW! XD Cute! No matter how old you get, there is always time for play.

Midnight Insomniac chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Oh Lee. I love his innocence. GAH! I can't stress enough how much I love the dynamics of team Gai!

Midnight Insomniac chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
LOL! XD I love Neji's embarrassing moment! FUNNY!

Midnight Insomniac chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Cute! :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
LOL! I love when Neji decided to wait out the typhoon with his team rather than his family. Very sweet!

Keep writing! _

Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
LOVE IT! :)

Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love the scene where they jump into the river and the last scene in Tentens apartment. So absolutely sweet! I love how team Gai is so much like family.

spiralguide chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
I absolutely adore this fic. The characterisation is perfect, and the stories themselves are heartwarming, original and very well-written. This story has even inspired me to improve my own writing; in my honest opinion, this is fanfiction at its best.
xxfatal chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
This is absolutely lovely. I love the balance and the fun that seems to come from the three or four of them being together. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled across this sooner. So far, so good. I can't wait to keep going.

My favorite part was Neji wondering if he could get away with not mentioning Tenten's scattered makibishi. It's just such a human thing to think. :)
Crazycally chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
Your storys were realy beautiful, you have converted me to the oneshot (I never realy read those before)
Ekun-Asha chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Cute
Thoughtful reader chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
I was looking for fanfics that showcased teamwork and friendship without too much emphasis on pairings or romance. Yours is one of the most perfect I've found. Why?

- characterisation- I love all of them in the manga, and your superb and spot-on characterisation of them here made me love them more! Especially Lee- he's great! ) You really made their interactions so accurate and touching. The pet saga was great!

- plot- I know you created most of their experiences together on your own but I can actually, realistically imagine it happening in canon. It's very original, creative and interesting.

-depth- Very realistic stuff.

-humour- hi-freaking-larious.

I'm not going to beg you to continue writing other stories about them because you should do it according to your own time. However, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the good read and I hope you won't abandon writing- especially the sequel you have planned for this story! Good luck with your studies and endeavours!

Cheers!
etoileetneige chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
I liked the scene with Lee picking out lottery numbers. Very typical of Lee, and very well done.
etoileetneige chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Um~m. Small point of interest, Sunagakure is in the Land of Wind, or Wind Country.
ee970 chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
This story collection is so charming! Sometimes sweet, sometimes funny, sometimes touching, the bond between the four members of the team is so clear. Personally the thing I like most is the equal attention dedicated to each character-it's obvious that you love the whole team, and that makes us the readers love them too. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »