Reviews for A Portrait of Youth
yamikinoko chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
This was beautiful! You have a magnificent grasp on the characters of Team Gai-everything was spot-on and in character! I absolutely loved this! I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. :]
the sky's bouquet chapter 18 . 8/13/2010
You're damn right I took it as NejiTen xP

I wonder what Lee's going to name his fish..
Ixae chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Amazing story! Team Guy was completely in character, so much that I'll probably think some of this stuff actually happened in the anime! Too bad that it's over, but you kept going for a long time and I commend you for that!
naash chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
you are seriouslt talented. i hope the sequel to thsi fic contains a little hints of nejiten lol. pretty please. yorue a great writer.

i wish i could write like you
naash chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
this is great. i really lvoed all your stories. i read this years ago and went to check my favourites again. you made me laugh, tear up and smile and sad which tells me you are a great writer. :)
Serene Cerulean chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
amazing story, i loved it. the entire collection was great.
Mystic Twirl chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
I totally loved this whole collection. I am a sucker for the stories I find that are like this but it's usualy only one chapter. I am really greatful for this, it gives me the fuzzy feeling inside in every chapter. It's definetly one of my absolute favorites. I wish there were more nejiten hints though. Also you have a chapter saying that they were 11 years-old (i forgot which one) but they graduated when they were 12. Just saying.

I really look forward to the sequel and you other fics, i am a big fan.

If i am gonna rate this fanfic out of 5 stars, i'll rate 10 ;p

good luck in your other fics
niver chapter 25 . 11/13/2009
Loved loved loved! this collection. The drabbles, the way they connected, the fact that it was about Team Gai (my favourite team, natch) made this just so awesome it hurt. Thank you, for writing these!
Slyefoxfury chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
I'm pretty sure this makes two authors in three days that I have made a specific goal to come back and read more of their work, cuz I really enjoyed this story. It's nice to read a collection of memories or small one shots as opposed to a long story sometimes, and this one even seems to combine a bit of both, with memories later in the story linking back to previous ones. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel.
Darkamber8828 chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Darkamber8828 chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
Yeah. Jiraiya DID ditch Naru-chan. :(
Darkamber8828 chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Darkamber8828 chapter 17 . 8/18/2009
Tenten should eat those crabs.
Darkamber8828 chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Darkamber8828 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
Neji and Tenten had been two rather creatively named beta fish that Lee had won at a festival last year. They had gone home in a little bowl to Gai-sensei’s apartment, and had been promptly forgotten about due to the upcoming Chunin Exams. Neji-fish had wasted no time in eating Tenten-fish, and then died a week later from starvation. Gai had told the boy that bad water was responsible, and disposed of Neji down the toilet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!