Reviews for St Francis' Home for Orphaned Children
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Finally I found a good Souma piece, I only wish it had more Fusanoshin in it. Anyways I really enjoyed it and hope you make another story soon.
Iceburgundy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Way to make a day. Seriously, this was wonderful to plop down and read, I can never read too much (good...) Onmyou fanfiction.

The "He called me a Ten-ryuu!" bit made me laugh. Poor Riku. Kogenta and Fusanoshin's competitiveness made me smile too.

Constructive criticism, whoo, I'm not good at giving this. Well, the beginning did seem a little rushed to me - a little hard to get into - but after say the first chunk it flowed very well.

If you want me to get reaally nitpicky, between the italics and the nonitalics words there were no spaces (was this just FFnet doing this to you?) which was a little jarring, and there was a typo near the end ("smapped" instead of "snapped"). Overall you hit everything you needed to perfectly though, all the loose ends tied up (in a believable way too, not just "oops sorry all of you have to lose your Shikigami 'cause they show up in Episode 51!", hahaha), et cetera. All of the canons were in character too, good job with that.

Overall, many claps! I hope to see more from you, this was very, very enjoyable, and I loved the ways you used it to show Souma's discomfort with his betrayal. Would've liked to see more Nazuna, but that's probably just me.
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Well-written, involving and nicely in canon. I enjoyed reading this - thanks for listing it :)
White Hunter chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This story is good, i hope that you can make another story that continues with this one.

White Hunter howling out to you and the spirits!