Reviews for Dreaming a Reality
Vampire Girl chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
I noticed that there was some sexual discrimination in the 6th paragraph and I am un aware if you are oblivious to it but some may find it offensive. Although you may or may not have something against homosexuals please do not include it in your writing , were all people can see. This unintended ( I hope)insult to homosexual's may cause your story to be reported. No one wants their story to be reported of offensive to some people. Thank you for ( hopefully ) reading this comment.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Megahorny's ( sorry couldn't help it) reaction in the last paragraph is mine whenever I see a romantic commercial . yuck, yuck, yuck! ( or a kissing scene in a movie )
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
First you have angelique make a ratrap reference with the line 'We're all gonna die.' , then the transformers 1986 the movie reference with starscream's cry of 'MY FOOT!'.
Damn~ girl… two references in one chapter of two different shows/movies? Slag~…
Guest chapter 45 . 8/13/2015
Please tell me there will be more chapters . This is the best transformers fanfic i have ever read .
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Slag Fuck
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
I nearly died laughing in chapter 4 . The really know how to piss of Megatron.
WhiteWater chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
I can't get enough of this story! Love it!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/3/2015
What happens you have to update I am hooked on to this story its great better yet awesome
ganfirl chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Hahah this was somperfrct it had me in tears and this is the best have done ever! Please write ,more i lo ve this so much it feels like my own life!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/18/2015
Hello my name is Kaylehn
Its Me Again)

I just wanted you to know that I finished chapter 45.
I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS SHOWING ME THERE IS NO MORE CHAPTERS AFTER 45?
So if theres more sweet
I didnt note like the rape part of the story:(
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I love it wow I really hope that Megatron lightens up more and tells how he really I hope wing saber leaves them alone
Whitewater chapter 45 . 4/14/2015
Hublaaaaaaaa! No no no! Not a dang cliffie! Pllllleeeeeeeease update soon! :'c. I love this story! I can not stop now!
lol chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
You so mean to her
crosshairsgirl chapter 45 . 1/1/2015
Sooo good i love this but i jump from 33 to the last side ..have no much time i'm sorry

lg julia

p.s im so jealous of jo...awwww _
crosshairsgirl chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Awwww i love the story an read it now - *-*

Lg juja