Reviews for Dreaming a Reality
Arianna Prime-Child chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
I was laughing though out the whole chapeter, this is funny!
Arianna Prime-Child chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
I almost expected Silas, lol
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
XD I DIED IN THIS CHAPTER!
' "If this is how the autobots have fun, I am officially scared," Thunderblast piped up.'
XDNESS!
adelphe24 chapter 45 . 4/15/2014
Love this story!
Mr.megatron chapter 45 . 2/25/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
StormFireGirl chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
OMG!

I can just see myself, laughing my aft off and almost throwing up I laughed SO HARD right there!
RAINBOWBRO chapter 45 . 2/9/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! I WANNA READ MOOORRREEEEBPLEASE! _
kiko uzamaki chapter 45 . 2/5/2014
Wow this is a really good story please continue
StarSwoop chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
Great job again, MM!
Spiritstrike chapter 45 . 2/1/2014
At least things are quietening down between Megatron and Mr. Carlson. I would rather not waste my short life on a petty grudge. Life is far too short for human beings to waste energy over it.

Goddamnit, that little mention of "French kissing the lips between the legs" made me laugh and think VERY dirty images of... well, Optimus Prime doing it to some lucky femme or human girl. Yum, yum. I liked that little nod to Armada Starscream because I just finished watching the entire Armada series on DVD. That little mention made me feel sad, but it made me feel better.

No, no, no cliffies woman! NO CLIFFIES!
OnlyMe11 chapter 45 . 1/31/2014
Great chapter! I was so excited when I got the email that you updated it. Think I'm the it 15 year old who gets excited over emails... But purely because of the fact they could be from fanfic. :) anyway, please update soon!
TFPKOFanGirl chapter 45 . 1/31/2014
Great chap, I seriously hope they catch Nemesis Prime soon, he has caused way too much damage! Please update soon, I have to know what happens next!
Bee4ever chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
Ohhhh that doesn't sound good at all!
KST chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
OMG! I am so glad you updated! i love this story. Nice chapter - liked megatron and steve's scene. Update soon maybe? :)
Archer of the Eclipse chapter 42 . 1/18/2014