Reviews for Drip
Person chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
…bad…
Violettree chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Crap, I though it was going to be a rewrite of 'Drip drip drip.'

It's still amazing.

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!

Did you look?
Whispers-Dai chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was great , dark with new idea .. I've never expect that reason to kill them at all ..

realy , now I wanna read more of your stories ~

thanks for posting , I really like it )
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
What an absolutely haunting story. It was great through!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is such an awesome one-shot. 3

It's very dark, and I love the part when he compared teh poisoned cat and Donnie. Poor Donnie though. :C

Luv it. :D
lovova chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
...0.0 Dude, chilly.

Great little short, and though it's really not overall important, I can't help but wonder what, or who, poisoned them in the first place. Anyway, great job.
HaiJu chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Brr. That was haunting, scary, depressing...and extremely well done. Thanks for posting!

~Hj
Comix28 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Eek! ...How very creepy...*Shiver* ...ick. This reminded me of another story and the way that the guys wouldn't respond made me think that this was your take on it. This story where someone hears dripping at night that won't let them sleep and they think that it is a dripping sink. All night long it drives them nuts and prevents him from sleeping until he finally decides to get up and fix the sink. But when he goes to the bathroom, his dog has been skinned and hung from the shower curtain and the 'drip drip' is the blood dripping. Gory and disgusting, but that is what this fic reminded me of.

Anyways you did a great job of making my skin crawl! Poor babies...how horrible...
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
RD! I loved it. You perfectly managed to grasp that eerie, make-your-skin-crawl feeling. It was also original...I gotta say, this fandom is starting to become so big and saturated, finding something new is HARD.

Great job, love to hear from you. Believe me, I feel ya with the school thing. LOL, it won't get any better when you get a job! But at least there's no more tests :)
cheers chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
creepy...liked it a lot though
caylender chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow, that was so haunting...and eerie. Great job!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Dark, twisted and very, very well written. In other words, perfection.

Good to see you writing again, chica! *Favorites*
Dusk and Dawn chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
you know I came across this story completly by accedent; decided to flip through the new stories section. I'll admit I was really sceptical for some reason. Ninja Turtles and Angst/Horror didn't seem to go together. (I was never much a fan of the show to be honest).

I'm glad I did read this, it was really well writen. To most people, the fact that it is Ninja Turtles would probably take away from that but tis the fate of thoes of us who would write deeply on children's cartoons (or in my case games usually). Nicely done.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
GAH. . . you return, you write. . . and then yank my heart out and stomp all over it?

Evil writer!

GAH.

Brilliant as always.

Good to see you're still writing, although given your major, I'm sure you're doing a LOT of that, just not the fun, escapism kind. :0)

Wonderful sense of depression you have here. The tag at the end ties this one up nice and secure, too. Great job!

Be blessed,