Reviews for Death of a Nobody
Missy chapter 1 . 2/11
Holy crap you HAVE to continue this! It's such an appropriate domino effect, I'd love to see if you can keep it realistic.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/1
It'd be awesome, if you'd continue this story!
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

Just wow. This has to be a one of the kind fic. You've shocked me to the bone in one chapter, and a short chapter at that. I've seen stories before where Quirellmort succeeded, but I don't think I've ever seen Hagrid die. Good Lord, what a shocker. Good on you I think for showing just how drastically the series could have changed with one move.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor Harry. And it may be a good divergence point.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Poor Harry, alone on that island.
But as you said, everything changes. I would sure be interested in the possibilities... Would Snape pick him up?
Noip13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
The possibilities are amazing, you're right. You never realize these things unless you think them through. Thanks for the fic, it was really interesting.
chain.reader chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good oneshot
23BlackRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm really interested in this. You could even have Harry die and he Wzarding World realize what happened to their Savior and that they have to step up and save themselves.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm not sure.
After all you've already implied that Dumbledore WON'T find Harry for a loooong time so the ending is really very depressing and slightly disturbing.

The trade-off Hagrid against Quirrelmort on the other hand looks intriguing and could change the whole events of the seven books. Depending on how much the stupid rock would accelerate the return of the Dork Lard and give him an advantage in his campaign. (Hey and it would be quite the shock for the lazy and complacent Death Eaters which have NO warning here as they got in fourth year for his return... or maybe they would as the immortality juice wouldn't work instantaneous but slowly? Just imagine Lucius... joy at the news! :D and maybe for ONCE a Voldemort would kick Snape's ass for making a pisspoor spy by openly and knowingly behaving like a Death Eater in the Dark Lord's lair and employment for all the time of his alleged "undercover" work in the enemy faction's stronghold... A spy would have held his head low and behaved as unobtrusively as possible to NOT let everyone think he's on the bad guy's side! this "he must behave bad as his cover for the bad guys" explanation always irked me! :D)
Fairy the Freak chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This so good.

No one would have ever thought of this, but the possibilities are endless.

If chaptered, it would be AMAZING! More than it already is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
*eyetwitch* *shudders*
lipasnape chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow!
Publicola chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Yeah, I'm writing a series of one-shots re: moments that should make any reader do a double-take. The idea of sending a half-giant to magic-fearing muggles is just asking for trouble. I also find it interesting that Hagrid is legally barred from performing magic, and Dumbledore somehow finds him to be the best person to introduce Harry to the magical world. Something's amiss here...