Reviews for Death of a Nobody
happy multiple personality day chapter 1 . 1/20
Nooo! Hagrid!

Brilliant idea. I love all the consequences that would have resulted. This should be a multi-chapter.
Nocez chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
God, that gave me chills. Nice take on the challenge.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Oh, man. Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man. This would be a wonderful basis for a longer piece! It's original and refreshing! I would most certainly read a continuation of this.
chaos chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Neat. Really neat. Baja, you should take an apprentice. Someone to help you manage the work of writing longer stories. You seem to never write very long, but when you do your writing is always fantastic. I'd like to see it stay fantastic, and for the length to increase.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hey, now that was something new..
hope u write more on this someday.
Thanks
JenniferPetrelli chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You think that they'd send an owl with a trace-marked letter to Harry; as supposedly they can find anyone anywhere, then they could just follow the trace to him.

If you ever do continue this (and I hope you do), I hope that not only will Harry live but that he'll be free from Dumbledore's influence as he is the exact reason for being in his current situation (if Dumbledore hadn't kidnapped him, the Dursley's would never have gotten him).
Missy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Holy crap you HAVE to continue this! It's such an appropriate domino effect, I'd love to see if you can keep it realistic.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
It'd be awesome, if you'd continue this story!
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

Just wow. This has to be a one of the kind fic. You've shocked me to the bone in one chapter, and a short chapter at that. I've seen stories before where Quirellmort succeeded, but I don't think I've ever seen Hagrid die. Good Lord, what a shocker. Good on you I think for showing just how drastically the series could have changed with one move.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor Harry. And it may be a good divergence point.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Poor Harry, alone on that island.
But as you said, everything changes. I would sure be interested in the possibilities... Would Snape pick him up?
Noip13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
The possibilities are amazing, you're right. You never realize these things unless you think them through. Thanks for the fic, it was really interesting.
chain.reader chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good oneshot
23BlackRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm really interested in this. You could even have Harry die and he Wzarding World realize what happened to their Savior and that they have to step up and save themselves.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm not sure.
After all you've already implied that Dumbledore WON'T find Harry for a loooong time so the ending is really very depressing and slightly disturbing.

The trade-off Hagrid against Quirrelmort on the other hand looks intriguing and could change the whole events of the seven books. Depending on how much the stupid rock would accelerate the return of the Dork Lard and give him an advantage in his campaign. (Hey and it would be quite the shock for the lazy and complacent Death Eaters which have NO warning here as they got in fourth year for his return... or maybe they would as the immortality juice wouldn't work instantaneous but slowly? Just imagine Lucius... joy at the news! :D and maybe for ONCE a Voldemort would kick Snape's ass for making a pisspoor spy by openly and knowingly behaving like a Death Eater in the Dark Lord's lair and employment for all the time of his alleged "undercover" work in the enemy faction's stronghold... A spy would have held his head low and behaved as unobtrusively as possible to NOT let everyone think he's on the bad guy's side! this "he must behave bad as his cover for the bad guys" explanation always irked me! :D)