Reviews for Division 6: Magic Special Services
unknown chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Morticia Addams…
Smargden chapter 29 . 11/20/2013
Yap - all 30 chapters I have read. Hope updates be coming soon.
I do hope to find a 'memo' That Albus Dumbledore care more for the DE's then other peaple.
Best regards
/Smargden
Smargden chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I Just found this. As I nead to copy/paste to word and make it BIG for me to read - I'm not 'in-tone' with fanfiction, as they put 'nocopy' in the skript - And I nead to make a way around that to be able to read at all,
So far - I do like your story, Ind It did trigger some idea to my own writing - As the assasin come for Harry - I got the idea to put dragon-skin-armur combine with liquid-armor on one of my 'agent Harry'.
That be in some of the 'bonnys' that live in my computor.
Thank you fro the story - dut I'm not a folower of Harry/Ginny paring (with Tonks or Luna - i like.
/Smargden
Smargden chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
Yes - I hope it's more of this to read.
Thank you for having it up.
GL chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
well done sir
GL chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
gotta love beating snape...more more more!
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
I have a feeling that Ginny is going to be a lot more dangerous than Harry when her "training" is done. When Ginny does show back up to the other Weasleys, I wonder if she will suffer her mother's controlling anymore or will she explode at her? When Bill confirms that the Empty sphere is destroyed and then learns the story of how and by whom, it will not be pretty.
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Oh yeah, I do not think Harry's luck is going to hold and Ginny and he are done.
Cateagle chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
*snicker* I love Molly's reaction. Perhaps Albus will learn a few things. Meanwhile, I suspect Bill will definitely be biased in Harry's favor as Ginny's rescuer. I suspect those harry killed may actually be envied by those Tom takes his anger out on when he finds out about his loses here. He's got to feel that there's a definite source of enemy action against him that he can't locate and doesn't know enough about to directly act against (this definitely fits the "happenstance, coincidence, enemy action" model (cf. the line from "Goldfinger", the book).
riegert8 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
I have time with the idea that Ginny personality change, so much that her hand will fall off the clock. I knew that she will change some from what she went though, but I feel her core personality would remain the same

I admit the more I read this story the less I feel sorry for Ron and Hermione, they made their choice and it don't matter if it's right or wrong. They have live with the outcome, some times it not what we expect.
riegert8 chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
I find it interesting how Harry going help Ginny to recovery
triggbc chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Four inches in two days? What they are doing for that. Well, but this is really going to help her? Or just turn her to someone different. I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship. By the way thanks for two chapter at the same time. Hope it also goes same way for "An Australian Wizard".
triggbc chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
How Dumbledore could allow this to happen? What really happened to Ginny, she was raped or not? Hope not.
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
If i were Ginny, I'd say SCREW the underaged magic laws, and screw how much trouble she might get in from her parents and everyone else in the house right now, tackle the old man to the ground and grab the letter out of his gnarly hands, probably dig her knees into his back purposely as she gets back up. Or better yet yank out her wand and summon BACK her own letter, then run away with it as fast as she can, or better yet HEX Dumbledore THEN summon back her letter and run away with it. *lol* Being grounded for the rest of her life for hexing the 'Leader of the Light' would be WORTH it, just to show that he can't get away with taking her stuff like he has some kind of right.
Pointer3109 chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
One by two, Albus looses followers.

Enjoyed it.