Reviews for Time Stranger Ai
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
It is a good story! do you intend to continue this though?
Ali chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
What is going to happen next keep going will Ai fall for Tatsuma or not and will Tendo do everything in he's power to stop Ai to get her mom and dad together.
IKillYouForKlondikeBar chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
I really honestly can't wait for the next story is really good.I'm 're doing excellent work.
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Wow! This is a great story! Please more soon!
gigi chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Please update! I know it's been almost a year, but PLEASE! I wanna know where this is going :)
Fox-Sin chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
love it so far update soon plzs
PhantomAngel17 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
this is a really fun story so far! Please update again soon. I really want to know what happens!
GoonieLove chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Frist off I am so glad someone other than me in the world loves aoi/kyouichi!;)Secondly, I hope you update this story because its cute with a side of awesomesauce. And thridly please write more oneshots for this pairing, because it would make me all warm and mushy!
amarillys chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
I'm totally fond of your story! Please, please write more chapters! I love the kyouichi/aoi pairing. And you are good at writting, sure thing. Thanks for the story!
lalabunny chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Jesus Christnekoff:

I can't believe no one's covered Episode 13: By Your Side yet.

forums.
lalabunny chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
WOW! That was awsome! So...WOW! You MUST finish!
craC craK belin chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
hi!

I'm french but I love your story!

It's so great! and I love the couple AoiXKyouichi!

please post the next chapter! I want to know what will happen!

PS : Sorry for errors I can make but I'm french and if I understand English speak english is more difficult!
Music yuki3 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
OMG its so cute!

pls upload the next chapter!

i love this story
devilYuki chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
OMG WTF! Your fic is so cool! i wish you continue it!
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Why haven't I reviewed this? *in deep thought* Oh well, I'm doing it now! WHO! I love this story! Ai is awesome! I think I'm going to enjoy any future slip-ups Ai might make during OPERATION: GET MOM & DAD TOGETHER SO I STILL EXIST! XD Can't wait for more!