Reviews for Atonement
Missmagick chapter 13 . 10/22
Sad and beautiful at the same time.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I discovered this fic 7 years late but I don't's one of my favorites, completely. In Firefly, you write the BEST middle-age lovey-dovey Zutara. They make me think of my parents (my mom says she only makes 5 good jokes a year, we used to keep count). Oh, and Kana, in my head, is totally Korra to me.
Inhib chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Another great chapter into the fic. I like the direction and pacing but your OC Hoshi is so freakin' annoying. No servant would act the way she does, and yes, Katara makes friends with most people but that doesn't mean Hoshi should act like she's on a equal level either. Frustrations aside...good chapter.
AnnaAza chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Great job on this-I love it!
azab chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
loved it great job :
Quimbaya chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
That was just AWESOME, I can't believe I hadn't read this fic before, It is, by far the best story I have ever read here. Great Job, Keep It Up. Greetings from Colombia.
Toph13139 chapter 13 . 11/19/2008
You know... I think I told you and asked you permission to translate this fic... And.. well... I couldn't resist it and I read it all over again... And Kana is still stealing my heart. It's like... This is truly the most perfect Zutara family ever... And Firefly is the Best Zutara child.. EVER... As soon as I get my tablet... I'm gonna start making sketches of her... (Too late...)

I'm off to reading "Firefly" (The fic) All over again... and cry in the last chapter... again... Bye! (Expect more comments like this one on the fic.. okay? xD)
kasplosion chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
Login whatevers and other stuff prevented me from reviewing earlier this week (and me forgetting to...). ;_;

i thought i could get away without reading Atonement. i read the first few paragraphs, and i couldnt keep away! it was one gasp after another. one fan girl squeal after a depressing sigh. i read this entire fic in one sitting. one. i have never done that with a fic as long as this one. i'm not for zutara all the way, but it is a very sensible ship. if aang's heart wasnt on the line, i'd totally be a zutarian... maybe. XD

anyways, i loved the plot and the entire scheme of things. i really really admire the fact that katara and zuko didnt go lovey dovery/head over heels for each other after the third chapter. those never make any sense. but they way you wrote this, the two kinda struggled to find their passion and soon enough BAM! there it was. w

point is, STUPENDOUS FANFICTION! one of the best i've read, truly! i'm glad i went back to it. XD i cant wait for your next update for Firefly! good luck! (:
watchfob chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
*grins* That was a wonderful story. Just the bit of Zutara I needed [after being left hanging when I woke up from a Zutara-esque dream I had].

And the epilogue was just beautiful.
phangirl17 chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
I'm going to cry its that sweet its so cute. I absolutly love this sstory it is so amazingly done.
Terra Young chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
I really like it.
ju97ju97 chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
that was ... *sob* ... beautiful. I love you!
birdsfly chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
I loved it it was adorible, cute, sad it was just really good.

It was sad though that Iroh died. That was really sad.

All of it was good The beginning was neat It was very good

The middle was nice though sad that had leaded up to Iroh's death but then funny with Zuko and Katara parts

I loved the ending with Zukos POV and the childrens names are a nice part to.

Really great story!
Lakitalover chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
I just wanted to stop reading for a moment to say that I'm really enjoying your story so far. And thank you for doing it right and taking the time to include character development rather than just skipping straight to the fluffy stuff. :) It makes your story much more realistic.

Now, on to some of that constructive criticism you've been asking for. You might want to go back and reread your fic because there are a few places where you left a word out of a sentence. And I think you used "show" instead of "slow" somewhere in this chapter. The only thing I really consider problematic is that Toph is slightly OOC in regards to her sight. She would NOT bump into walls like that. She "sees" very well with the feet as long as she's on solid ground, so she would always know where all the walls, objects, and people are, which is also why she wouldn't need to smile in Katara's general direction. She'd "see" exactly where Katara was.

Anyway, keep up the good work. You're a much more talented writer than most of the ones I've come across on this site.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
Cute ending! Cannot wait for the sequel. Great job!