Reviews for The Final Match
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really like these. Fun read, and interesting set of thoughts. Well written.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was really, really good! I think it was very in character and followed the last chapters perfectly!

Yeah, I was so sad to see the end of it too...my all time fav manga...but, that last chapter was slightly anti-climactic...I waited a week for a song...

Still, loved your version of the events, I really did!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw, so it was Echizen that went up against Yukimura-buchou? I should have expected that. XD This was an amazing drabble, and wow... I can't wait until they put up this in the OVA! XD I'll be mad if they didn't, but I guess that's okay. And well... we all knew that Echizen was gonna become number one, so I'm not surprised. XD I still like Tezuka the best, though. XDD Anyways, this was awesome!
Gwynhafra86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
*applause*

Very very well written. Love how you captured those hints. Go Pillar Pair! *waves TezuRyo flags*

The last bit made my day. I actually disliked the last chapter. Too little TezuRyo hints, so your fic really made my day.

-Gwyn
speadee chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Good descriptions on what was going on during teh last match! I really didn't want the series to end, but I know it had to end. Still, I'm not satisfied with the ending. Some things were too vague and sad.