Reviews for As Simple as That
Galle chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You writing is excellent, the amount of small details in descriptions is relevant, endearing and not overwhelming nor useless.

I could feel and see the scenes you wrote in front of my eyes.

Thanks for sharing your hardwork, it is highly appreciated.

I always want to leave a full review and I try to explain what I liked or not and what I felt but my English is limited.
HuffleBadger28 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Made of amazing! Great job!
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Cool read about this first in 'time after time' and i'm happy i read this you a brillient writer!
The Duckster chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
*gasp* warm fuzzies!
Sharnzi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Such a good story.. so cute!

great writing!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Alright this is freaky! I wrote almost the same scene! Well not exactly the same, but pretty close, Ron proposes out of nowhere and hermione kisses him as an answer in a Stream OF Water! I don't know but when I post My story you decide, I swear I won't have changed anything for your sake of beleiving me!

Alright now that I'm done talking about me!lol... let's get to you, i love crookshanks' ingeniusness! and the way you personified the rain and then comparing it to ron was delightful to read! I also love ron's insecurities they make him more amazing! and Personally if a guy asked to marry him like that from my point of view thats a really kickass (pardon my french hee)proposal! I really loved this!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/17/2008

i love it

that cat is scary
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That's so cute! Ron was very in character... nervousness and all! I loved how you used the rain in this. Good job! :D
HPLives chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh wow, I love your descriptions: you have quite the grasp of the English language, Ms. Kary!

Both Ron and Hermione are wonderfully in character and I love how smooth Ron can be when he doesn't try at all.

The only thing that threw me off was at the beginning with this Audrey girl. Perhaps you've mentioned her in your other fics, but I have no idea who she is.

Perfectly amazing! Please keep writing!
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
You already know I'm your fan, so what else can I say?

That's definitely my favorite proposal story!

LOVE it! Perfect, as always!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow that was really good. I don't often read Ron/Hermione fics but this beats alot of the ones i have read. Good job! Going on my favs list!
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is absolutely incredible. I love it! I'm trying to learn to write like this- more reflection, less constant dialogue. I really love it.
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is beatiful. I love the way Ron pretty much tells her to marry him. It's the way he functions.

Great Job!

rosewg chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
It was the most romantic proposal ever, i read a lot of FF about this issue but never found a clear show of their feelings for each other. It make sense to me, actually it could've happened in that way. Congrats
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 3/2/2008