Reviews for Obsessions
ellequoi chapter 48 . 3/21/2011
Wow, fantastic! I had to stay up late to keep reading. I'd say this was exactly like an episode, but it may've been too long... it was exactly like having a DS9 movie! I loved seeing Bashir & O'Brien going off together on another adventure, it was great that the crew had to go save them, and I was super intrigued by the mysterious watcher the whole time. Wonderful work.
Aramirandme chapter 48 . 7/15/2010
Wow... that was a really amazing storry. Good charatersiation, just the right amount of deatails, enough to get a feeling of everything and a clear picture yet not enough to chooke the plot line.

Nice and tence.

And the freindly growling between Bashir and O'Brien is just wonderfull.

Thx for shareing. Will you writhe more DS9? And esp. Bashir and O'Brien orientaintet?

ps. Sorry for the rotten english, NOT my first language. ;-P
Zonya chapter 48 . 11/18/2009
OMG! Such wonderful story you have here, amazing as all you write. I can wait for the next! Do not stop writing Julian please *insert begging eyes here* LOL
Trekkieb chapter 48 . 10/24/2009
What a terrific story! The building suspense kept me reading chapter after chapter. The final scene where the Defiant escapes the cloud was edge-of-the-seat exciting. I felt bad for Bashir and OBrien though, and can only imagine what Sisko will have in store for them...although their actions weren't really their fault... :) The whole thing felt very real, with such good descriptions of characters and new alien cultures. Great job!
deeply-spaced chapter 48 . 10/15/2009
Aw, it's over and the poor boys are still upset over the whole experience, bless their little hearts. I loved this story so much and I am truly sad to see it go. Thank you for all of your hard work and updating so quickly and putting up with all of my gushing over Julian ... sigh.

You are very talented and I anxiously await your next DS9 story. The excitement you weave into every paragraph is just wonderful. Creating an addictive anticipation of every update, great characterizations, and wonderful dialogue are only three reasons you are one of my fave authors ever.

You rock. Seriously.

- Sheri
JuJukins chapter 48 . 10/14/2009
Aw, Julian's depressed now... Never fear, I shall cheer him up! *runs towards him* HUG TIME!

That was a nice way to end the story. I thought it was kind of creepy how the watcher is still there, drifting, watching...
Zonya chapter 47 . 10/2/2009
GREAT GREAT GREAT! Finally free, they must face the near end. I want it and I don't, as always with your amazing stories. Do you know ASC/ASCEML?
deeply-spaced chapter 47 . 10/1/2009
Yay! She's free! But the suspense continues as we get ever closer to a resolution, which is really going to suck for me because I'm enjoying this so very much. Thank you for updating!
JuJukins chapter 47 . 10/1/2009
Yes! They're free! *does a happy dance*

LOL, "“Don’t stop,” Bashir gasped, in such a soft, tight voice that even the captain’s jaw tensed at the sound." That sounds really pervy to my screwed up brain.

Great chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 46 . 9/2/2009
Yeah! What a ride! Awesome chapter and I still have chills! Thank you so much for the intensity and 'edge of your seat' action. Very cool and the last several sentences are kick butt. Cannot wait for more ... seriously. Can. Not. Wait.
JuJukins chapter 46 . 8/31/2009
Whoa! Suspense!

Of course O'Brien and Bashir know what to do. They're geniuses.

I love the new alien entity you came up with. It fits in pretty well with the universe, and heaven knows there have been some pretty ridiculous creatures in Star Trek.
deeply-spaced chapter 45 . 7/31/2009
Holy Moley, this is so awesome! The suspense could possibly render me quite useless till the next installment. Julian and the Chief are still in grave danger and now so is Kira and the Defiant and it's crew! Bless your heart for being so good at this.
JuJukins chapter 45 . 7/31/2009
Dontcha just hate it when those darned aliens run experiments on you and your friends?

I'm really interested to see what happens next! This story is really intense.
JuJukins chapter 44 . 7/19/2009
Dun dun dun dun... Suspense! Keep updating!
deeply-spaced chapter 44 . 7/18/2009
I've chills from that last line! What a great chapter and I love how this all unfolding. This just keep getting better and better as the story progresses. I love the images and atmosphere you create and I cannot wait to see what happens next! Thanks!