Reviews for Blocked By The Boosh
Jenna.1331 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
This is Amazing!
The characters are so well portrayed!
3 3 3
bluebloodblues chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Noel lying on Vince's legs 3 But please carry on writing, I love these stories, they're so funny.
bluebloodblues chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Aww... Poor Vince... That's just mean making him think that there's something wrong with the way he kisses... I just want to hug him now.
Boosh Rocks chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
OOoohh... tension...

Pleaasse write MORE!

THIS. IS. HILARIOUS!
Boosh Rocks chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I LITERALLY had a laughing fit when I read the bit where Vince sees Noel again!

I had to stop reading so I could tell you that.

ON WITH THE HILARITY!
PhoniexDown chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Please, please, please continue this!

It is such a joy to read, really. xD

I can not beg you enough to continue!
Fred the ferret is DEAD chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Wow...the Peppermint Nightmare! *ugs Hitcher...Hitcher is not pleased*

Nicely done, I loved the prequel and I can;t wait till this is updated :D

Keep up the genius!

Shauna
Wonderland's-Pokemon-Master chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
WOW! YAY!

I never knew there was a sequel! Keep updating please!

This is really good, you've got Noel and Ju down prefectly! Nice one, can't wait for the update!

Shauna
BeckyRocks-x chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Wow!

I was just about to read this, when I realised it was a sequel, so I read the other one P

I really like it, its completely different to the other fics where Noel and Julian meet Vince and Howard.

I also think that you wrote all the characters in really well, and I could just imagine Noel and Julian's chat being real.

I'm hoping to read more, when you've finished your exams and are back on fanfic ]

Becky

Missing Fairy chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Ooh... the plot thickens...

Terrific chapter and fantastic story. Please keep up the marvelous work and please update soon!
foxski chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
is it the hitcher! please please continue.
chugirl2526 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
yay updtae great chapter “Let’s just treat this as a holiday. What happens, happens...anyway, you’ll get to meet Howard this afternoon. That’ll be fun, won’t it? He’s your soul mate!”

Julian raised an eyebrow. “He’s a social retard, isn’t he?”

“Like I said, your soul mate!” Noel giggled and unfurled the magazine again, ducking away from Julian’s attempt to hit his arm.

best lines lol and is this the hitcher just entering the shop? i hope so
Beechwood0708 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Yays, updateage! This was well funny. Julian's teasing was just plain lovely, I could really imagine them acting like that with each other. The description at the beginning was wonderful too- it actually felt refreshing to read. And Vince being a "ball of patterned bed sheets" was such a funny, sweet image. The interactions between the three of them were really nicely written, I loved it. Eager for more updateage :-)

luv ya

x
brokenmoonlight chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Oh no, the Hitcher! Well, the boys did want adventure...

I absolutely loved the banter between Noel and Julian, and I'd love to see Vince asleep - not in a weird way, just because I think he'd look very cute! How convenient though, that he asked them to help with the shop and now he seems to have disappeared! Very Vince.

violence4 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
oh my god! yay!

lots of giggles came from this chapter... i love how Julian keeps suggesting that Noel and Vince are together... hehe.

is he going to be proved right? P

and oh! it's the Hitcher! *squeals excitedly* i can't wait to see what happens next! (although knowing you i'll have to wait P)

and i am so keen to see what happens when Howard, Naboo and Bollo get back. Howard's reaction to Julian is going to be priceless!