Reviews for Cat and Mouse
betweenlife chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Amazing game of cat and mouse! Thanks for the read!
Marian.Locksley chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
I shall have to buy some of that shower gel :)

Great storyi liked very much and I thought for a moment the book he was going to be Reading was his diary.

Love it!

:P
darkdranzer chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
wow. nice fic. beginning was a bit confusing but the ending was awesome. lol really liked this fic.
lamia-owl chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
I seriously enjoyed this fic...you described everything which was exelent for setting the scene :)...

It wasn't too much though. I liked it because it was very romanticized the way you phrased things, but not in a fluffy way if you know what I mean. You really did a great job of showing how the relationship will eventually develop :)

well done

x
Megwyn chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
That was AMAZING. That was sexy and beautiful and fun. I was absolutly blown away by that story. Thank you so so so so so so much for writing that!
Cape-Cod-Kwassa-Kwassa chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
Um...wow, that was good.

Good, yeeah

Words are a little difficult at this particular moment

]
RoadrunnerGER chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
I like the bit about the smell and the shower, but what I like most is their talk. Jack’s doubts about himself, his bad conscience, are palpable. They needed to work that out. Both their reactions are pointed and in character.

It’s kind of sad, though. “I stayed, sir, because yesterday was the first time in months that you’ve looked at me like I wasn’t just the tea-boy.” It’s easy to imagine that their relationship started like that.

Again, I really love your descriptions: “As the remaining shackles of sleep fell away, he kept his eyes closed and concentrated on the scent.” They paint so wonderful pictures in our minds. Keep up the good work. :)
RoadrunnerGER chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Wow! Hot!

Just one little thing: In the last chapter they were in Jack’s quarters, but now they are back in Jack’s office. You might want to iron that out...
RoadrunnerGER chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
I must say that you’re really good at descriptions. Painting with words is difficult but you do well with it. :)

I really like that one:

“Shall we get a little more comfortable for round two?” He enquired, smiling genuinely at the flash of concern in the young man’s eyes.

“Round two?” His voice was a little unsure, making his welsh accent roll deliciously across to Jack’s ears.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
I love that they’re taking their time.

Your looks into their heads are great, showing us what is accompanying their actions and adding to the tenstion.

“You ready for this?”

Yes! LOL Yes, I’m ready. LOL Good that the story is already finished.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
They can still think about files? I’m admiring that self-control. LOL

I’d love to send the Welshman stumbling, too... That’s a cool game they’re playing. ;)
RoadrunnerGER chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Oh, Owen, what a change of heart! LOL Hm... I guess it rather was Tosh who asked Ianto to come with them. LOL

YAY for Ianto! Make it a challenge for Jack!
RoadrunnerGER chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Owen’s an a... Sometimes it seems as if he sees Ianto only as his own personal coffee-maker.

Oh, those fingertips! LOL And I only now realized what other purpose trays are made for. LOL What a great picture you’re painting with your words. And then the trap... Great.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I see... so it is called “archiving” now. LOL I agree with Jack: Oh how fun it is to mess with the composed and professional Ianto Jones.

Nice start with great descriptive passages. It seems to be clear where this is going. We’ll see how it develops. :D
Slow Walker chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Yay Ianto! I don't know why I said that, but I love Ianto! hee hee! Yummy Yan Jones! Good story, I liked how it was very fluffy and not angsty at all! Yay! I'm really annoyed with Ianto angst right now!