Reviews for The Last Song
ForriDeon95 chapter 4 . 1/25
I have never read a fan fiction that has made me cry this much. I started crying really close to the end of part 3. This is beautifully written and I absolutely LOVE it.
AvidReader chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Well done. It's shorter than my usual fare but, being a Doctor Who cross, how could I pass it up?

I don't know how you managed to keep Harry's timestream straight. It gives me a headache trying to picture all the various crosses and cycles. If you hadn't proved otherwise I would have assumed the old adage correct, that "you can't get there from here." :-)

Totally brilliant!
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Teary ending, but nice story! :-(
Charlotta Gryffis chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Amazing, truly. I think if it was later in the evening for me, I would cry it's so good.
Nick1224 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I read this story a few years back. It was great at integrating different characters with their times. Just found it again today on a whim. Definitely going to read it again.
aalens chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I have read this fic once before but it was just as enjoyable this second time. I have always been fascinated by 'The Once and Future King' so you have brought together for me the two most wondrous tales. It was cleverly plotted and brilliantly executed. Marvellous. Thank you so much.
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I have loved this story for a long time. It's been on my favourites list for a while now.
At first it was because I loved Harry Potter and Arthurian Mythology. But now that I have seen Doctor Who, I love it all the more.

I've recommended this fic on TVTropes. Just a heads up.
If you mind, I'll take that post off the site. Just let me know.
Endfall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"Alas, a legend was told, and it was something that could not be simply absorbed or ignored."
CazPeak chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Meh. Didn't particularly care for this story. I hate that you corrupted the story of Arthur & Guinevere with Harry & Ginny... it just seems demeaning for a legend to paired with a ridiculously flawed pairing. Demeaning is probably too soft a word... you're equating one of the most flawed loves of ancient lore with a fangirl with a lazy eye who needs to scratch an itch - constantly. I just find it depressing.

On the plus side: The Dr Who was truly the best part of this story (coming from one who is not a Dr. Who fan). Harry Bunny was sad, painful and incredibly compelling.
TheNumber1HeroAmerica chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
This has got to be the best crossover every in the making of crossovers. I love all the twist and turns this story takes while using the old myths and stories about king Arthur and that time and how you were able to incorporated Harry Potter and Doctor Who into it so seamlessly. This was great!
cassikat chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Oh my giddy aunt. I can't believe how magnificently you've woven together the three disparate universes into one solid seamless whole. My dear, you were magnificent! The epic scale, the loops that resolved in ways that the reader can't anticipate but facepalms when they resolve and say 'I should've known!'...Fantastic! Brilliant!

It was very clever, by the by, for the Doctor to be Merlin, as in the Seventh Doctor's time, if I recall correctly, a future him -was- Merlin. Or the Merlin he met claimed to be a future him...wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff :) And yet another loose end tied neatly...and truly, who else could be Morgan/Morgana/Morgaine to the Doctor's Merlin but the Rani?

Epic story in four parts, and I can't believe you managed it in a smidge over 30k words. I bow down to your awesomeness.
currents chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This whole thing is probably the most perf crossover in the history of forever. I fucking love this, Harry as King Arthur and Ginny as Guinevere and just the Doctor (I can't tell if he was 10, or 11, and if he was 11, WHERE WAS RIVER? :O) in general. This was such a brilliant concept, I adored it.

Harry Bunny was super cute. :3

Always,
Summer
3elizabeth chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
That was so beautiful!
I loved the the whole Harry is Arthur twist but I thought you would have him do the Hogwarts years as Harry. I actually glad you did not as it made this story so much the better. Were the Doctors the 1st and 10th? Two things I didn't understand 1) did you say the Doctor died especially since the other incarnations obviously happened or did he just disappear from Harry's viewpoint er world (don't know exact word) 2) how did Harry survive that really mystifies me as if I remember right no mortal should be able to survive with the Tardis? Just some burning questions I have but again amazing story!
-3elizabeth
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
that was the most beautiful i have ever read! :)
aalens chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
You did a masterful job of blending the three stories. This fic is as fascinating as those tales - you have captured something of the very essence of story telling.