Reviews for The Last Song
stars90 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Wow. Just wow. No other word for it.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Jesus.
That did indeed come full circle.
Well done.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
This is a Masterpiece. Kudos to you!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Oh 11! I think he cares to most of all Time Lords combined.

Harry has grown, into Arthur. Wonderful! Poor Ginny.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
So it thats how it is. Everyone wants to be a Lion or Snake, but i'd rather be a Badger. Not even Raven's books sway me.

What would have happened if Ginny hadn't stunned him?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Well, little Harry wouldn't really understand why the Doctor did that, right? The TARDIS is no place for a child. Unless we speak of a 900 year old one.

Ginny is a good girl!

Great job! Onwards~
Peonywinx chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Oh, my.

I found this fic because it was recommended on TV Tropes. The troper who recommended it promised wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey brilliance. You certainly delivered! It took me some time to cotton on to what you were doing - my first suspicions arose when Harry and Ginny became Arthur and Ginevra when they became Gryffindor's apprentices - and they solidified when Harry named Lionel Bors. I tell you, that was the moment my mouth fell open, and I actually went back to previous chapters to reread it all in a new light, so I could appreciate the ridiculously complex, yet beautifully planned timelines overlapping each other. You somehow managed to take two threads (Harry's and Ginny's, and possibly the Doctor's as well), and twist them in an impossibly tangled pattern without ever knotting either of them up. Bravo, author! To blend the tales of King Arthur and Harry Potter, with the Doctor regularly adding his own input, so seamlessly is no mean feat, and you managed it with splendid style and wonderful imagination.
ForriDeon95 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I have never read a fan fiction that has made me cry this much. I started crying really close to the end of part 3. This is beautifully written and I absolutely LOVE it.
AvidReader chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Well done. It's shorter than my usual fare but, being a Doctor Who cross, how could I pass it up?

I don't know how you managed to keep Harry's timestream straight. It gives me a headache trying to picture all the various crosses and cycles. If you hadn't proved otherwise I would have assumed the old adage correct, that "you can't get there from here." :-)

Totally brilliant!
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Teary ending, but nice story! :-(
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Amazing, truly. I think if it was later in the evening for me, I would cry it's so good.
Nick1224 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I read this story a few years back. It was great at integrating different characters with their times. Just found it again today on a whim. Definitely going to read it again.
aalens chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I have read this fic once before but it was just as enjoyable this second time. I have always been fascinated by 'The Once and Future King' so you have brought together for me the two most wondrous tales. It was cleverly plotted and brilliantly executed. Marvellous. Thank you so much.
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I have loved this story for a long time. It's been on my favourites list for a while now.
At first it was because I loved Harry Potter and Arthurian Mythology. But now that I have seen Doctor Who, I love it all the more.

I've recommended this fic on TVTropes. Just a heads up.
If you mind, I'll take that post off the site. Just let me know.
Endfall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"Alas, a legend was told, and it was something that could not be simply absorbed or ignored."