Reviews for The Freedom to change Destiny
Arashionelove chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon :)
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Good story
Keep on going
Hope Kira saves Cagalli's father
DayDream Jedi chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
"You make me feel so pure, like you're some kind of cure."

Characters shouldn't rhyme when they don't mean to.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Cool please keep up the good work
DayDream Jedi chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
The very last line, don't make it rhyme please. It sounds very weird. Other than that, awesome story, keep it up.
LOstHopE17 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Not many KiraxFlay fics out there and I've been craving for some good fics of them. Your fics instantly got my interest with the time leaping concepts, future Kira and younger Kira and so on. I can't wait to know what will happen.

Seeing this awesome fic haven't been update until now, I hope it will not be abandon. I will wait patiently for your update.

Btw, great fic!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
That's a very impressive chapter, I can't wait to see how the Battle will go as well as how Future Kira will find his way into space. Keep up the good work and update soon.
HisaAngel chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Aw Poor Sai, I hope he finds someone. Update Soon!
nxkris chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
very interesting chapter. cant wait for the action of the next one. kira should save shinn's family. update soon.
RedCrimson chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Intresting update, but as it keeps saying, most of it was kind of akward, but still good.

If the strike freedom has mirage colloid or something, maybe it can grab on to the kusanagi on the other side just as the past kira and athrun are grabing hold of it as they fire on the earth alliance's three extended pilots. That way he can get back up into space, but not sure on how he would get around as he would have to get more air so he doesnt use up his whole supply in his pilot suit and gundam, maybe the strike freedom can become magnetically attacted to the archangel and the future kira sneaks onboard once in a while for things, I mean, he still has to use the bathroom right ;).

And since he is from the future, he knows at what times the three ship alliance is going to be attacked, and get back to the strike freedom for battle.

I also wonder if he will come face to face with flay again, and maybe he discuss with her about events he know are going to happen now that the ship is back in space, plus flay will be present when the past kira learns he is the ultimate coordinator on mendal, and flay wont be in the escape pod situation.

Maybe also the future kira ends up discovering some secret stuff in mendal this time around, something he didnt find the first time he was there.

Keep up the good work and hope to see the next update soon.

P.S. I have thought about it, and I dont think I can truly write my own version of this story like you suggested, but your story gave me another idea for a fic with a few similarys to how the future kira situation with seeing things in a new light are.

If you want to hear about it, le me know and I will send you the info.

Great work again and cant wait to see what happens next.
HisaAngel chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
AW! Yeah! Please update soon! I'm glad that they finally meet again
EmperorDraco7 chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
Wow, that was really touching especially seeing Flay's reunion with Kira. Although she thought he hated her now, he doesn't and I'm glad that they could make amends. Nicely done.
nxkris chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
nice to see that older kira is holding himself back from running to cagalli, but at the same time, him interfering to save lives is very kira like. update soon.
Lord Edric chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
You know the POV thing is a little confusing when you start reading, maybe you should tell us who's point of view it is at the begining
RedCrimson chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Very good way for kira and flay to finally make up.

Since the past is now changing, wonder if the future kira will get slight flashs in his mind of his younger self experiencing the things that have changed as they happen.

Also wonder if flay will keep quiet about the future kira to the younger kira.

Keep up the great work.