Reviews for Dangerous
camcat chapter 24 . 2/8
Just found this story. I really like it. I wish you would continue it.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
OMG! I NEED you to finish this! LoL. I was a pretty late to the Jericho scene, but I am absolutely in love! I have started reading more and more fanfic, and your writing and this story are both FANTASTIC! I know it's been a very long time since you have updated, but I REALLY hope you haven't given up on finishing this story!

Andrea
Wendy chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
I realise you haven't updated this in years but i just spent hours reading this and am so disappointed to fjnd it unfinished. Please update this story, it is sowell written and fantastic to read
cilepe chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Is it too late to motivate you to finish? This was amazing.
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
This story is fantastic. Im a little devastated you haven't updated in so long. I really hope you haven't given up on this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2012
Loved reading this story! wish it had been completed though...
StruckAtTheCore chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
I just spent six hours straight reading this story and then I saw the last time it was updated. It's one of my favourite Jericho stories on here. I hope this review might spark you to right more chapters so it's at least completed.
Shadowflame chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
I so love this story so far!

It seems to be a long time since you updated, so my hopes are sinking... but... maybe... pretty pretty please?

BungiePikachu chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
I am a little late to the Jericho party. but I just marathon read all 24 chapters and I am really loving this. It's not like occ and it has a good plot.

I also like that my home fort was given a shout-out lol. (YAY Fort Sill!)

Please don't leave me hanging
Hahukum Konn chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
The tension heightens! :O I hope you pick this back up one day and draw it to its conclusion. (And shamelessly, I out and out hope that Heather lives! :) )

Excellent fic so far; I like the way you've written it as a believable season 2 AU.
Hahukum Konn chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
And the Jake/Heather ship sails! :)

But it looks like Heather's due for a spot of trouble :(
Hahukum Konn chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
:O Explosive revelation is explosive! Heather's brave, but what that must have cost her... (O_O)

The TV show didn't dwell much on the "slave trade" angle, but the beds with the handcuffs at the trading post were enough to indicate that it was going on. It stands to reason that Constantino and his deputies decided to run some unsavory stuff on the side while preparing for war.
Hahukum Konn chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
I like that Gail and Jake are both being realistic, but it seems that there's going to be hard feelings coming up, regardless of what happens (;_;)
Hahukum Konn chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
I like the Heather/Jake 'ship forming here, as well as the home truths Emily and Gail are having to confront about what Emily wants (or thinks she wants).
Hahukum Konn chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I like your characterization of Heather and I really like the Jake/Heather interaction in this chapter :D