Reviews for My True Love
BlackAngelLovesYa chapter 18 . 8/28
TUMBS UP! :D
ely chapter 18 . 2/25
you need to work on your grammar but ok story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
ok if i understand right this is the beta version of the story, but it IS still full of mistakes ,for exemple" what if sho have accident make him die " doesn't mean anything ! " what if sho haS AN accident and dieS" would be much better ! it's a pity because the story seems great but it's hard to read, and sometimes i'm not even sure what you really mean !
kyuu the fox chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Storyline is nice, but i had a very hard time trying to read it. The sentence structure and grammer makes it hard to understand.
Riquashea chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Trying not to flame but I'm wondering if English is your second or third language because, frankly, the sentence structure and vocabulary are terrible.
emily gonzalez chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Que cruel final, pero me gusta mucho. Leyendo un par de veces el capitulo le agarras un poco de risa. Estuvo muy buena la historia. Bs
SekhmetRa chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
love the story so far... your storyline is awesome. but please i beg you get a beta reader... your gramma gives me a headache... ;p not that i blame you cos english doesn't seem to be your first language so please gat a beta reader. love the plot though...
Katherina chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I am sorry but the grammar here is extremely poor. I can't continue to read this.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Que final mas horrible para Sho, pero en el fanfic se lo merecía. Me gusto mucho mucho mucho tu idea y voy a esperar a la próxima que tengas para un fanfiction, así lo leo, besos.
elizabeth posey chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Hi i'm elizabeth. First off I like the story. It is very good. But as a friendly suggestion; I recomend that you go back and reread. You have alot of incomplete sentances. That make is sound like all of the people talk in a baby tone. From one writer to another I did not comment to bring you down, or insult you. I really just would like to help. So your readers understand what you are writing. The plot of the story is excelent and I love where it is heading. It is just very hard to read the way they are talking. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for writing a wonderful story.
cutielove077 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... I'm so glad that I read this one! I so love this. That bastard, Sho deserves it though I kind of feel sorry for him. I am having a heart attack while reading this, especially with that "almost-raped-thing"... I'm glad that Tsuruga-san appears! Yah! Can't really describe my thoughts and feelings, its mixing... _ Definitely one of my fave!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Amazing I love it already you're a genius
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
perfect ending for Sho That SHIT!
Kuma kyouren chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
I really like the whole story line BUT I found it very difficult to read! There are loads of spelling and grammatical errors! There is loads of editing to do but, overall it has a good story line!
I hope to see your improvement!
OhComeOn chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
That was a nice ending. You had a lot of grammatical mistakes, it should probably go through editing. Other than that you have a nice story.