Reviews for My True Love
Rafja chapter 8 . 10/3
Your english is really bad. You should look for someone to read this over.
Maybe there three or four right sentences. It's hard to understand what you want to express, when the order of the words are wrong and times not used rightly. You try to use some times but you either mix them or you forget the other half.
BlackAngelLovesYa chapter 18 . 8/28
ely chapter 18 . 2/25
you need to work on your grammar but ok story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
ok if i understand right this is the beta version of the story, but it IS still full of mistakes ,for exemple" what if sho have accident make him die " doesn't mean anything ! " what if sho haS AN accident and dieS" would be much better ! it's a pity because the story seems great but it's hard to read, and sometimes i'm not even sure what you really mean !
kyuu the fox chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Storyline is nice, but i had a very hard time trying to read it. The sentence structure and grammer makes it hard to understand.
Riquashea chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Trying not to flame but I'm wondering if English is your second or third language because, frankly, the sentence structure and vocabulary are terrible.
emily gonzalez chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Que cruel final, pero me gusta mucho. Leyendo un par de veces el capitulo le agarras un poco de risa. Estuvo muy buena la historia. Bs
SekhmetRa chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
love the story so far... your storyline is awesome. but please i beg you get a beta reader... your gramma gives me a headache... ;p not that i blame you cos english doesn't seem to be your first language so please gat a beta reader. love the plot though...
Katherina chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
I am sorry but the grammar here is extremely poor. I can't continue to read this.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Que final mas horrible para Sho, pero en el fanfic se lo merecía. Me gusto mucho mucho mucho tu idea y voy a esperar a la próxima que tengas para un fanfiction, así lo leo, besos.
elizabeth posey chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Hi i'm elizabeth. First off I like the story. It is very good. But as a friendly suggestion; I recomend that you go back and reread. You have alot of incomplete sentances. That make is sound like all of the people talk in a baby tone. From one writer to another I did not comment to bring you down, or insult you. I really just would like to help. So your readers understand what you are writing. The plot of the story is excelent and I love where it is heading. It is just very hard to read the way they are talking. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for writing a wonderful story.
cutielove077 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... I'm so glad that I read this one! I so love this. That bastard, Sho deserves it though I kind of feel sorry for him. I am having a heart attack while reading this, especially with that "almost-raped-thing"... I'm glad that Tsuruga-san appears! Yah! Can't really describe my thoughts and feelings, its mixing... _ Definitely one of my fave!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Amazing I love it already you're a genius
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
perfect ending for Sho That SHIT!
Kuma kyouren chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
I really like the whole story line BUT I found it very difficult to read! There are loads of spelling and grammatical errors! There is loads of editing to do but, overall it has a good story line!
I hope to see your improvement!