Reviews for 12 Moves Sideways
Kikiji chapter 1 . 2/1
I love this crossover, and this version of Light (and wow, he's quite similar to Tom Riddle isn't he?) who found nothing left in the world after L's death. I actually haven't read or watched all of Death Note because I was mostly there for Light and L's interactions. After that was gone, well I couldn't keep going... So I really enjoyed reading this, especially when Light told Harry about L and the last scene.
Unconscious Again chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Good god. This must be at least the fourth time I've read 12 Moves, and it still gets me every time. It's really amazing; very... extraordinary. Intricate, almost. I dunno, this might just be me trying to make order in my mind after having read this story, but it is amazing.

Thanks for having written it.

UA
Tamha chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
A very cool concept and good read. I especially like Harry ignoring invisible Ryuk eating the apple, Light's Ryuk-shaped Patronus, and Light's admiration of Thestrals.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Huh. That was very interesting. And sad. It felt...intense. in an odd way.
dell'Artemisia chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Come on... guys... think!
"Shinigami loves apple"
"He tells himself he's never seen the apple disappear into thin air when leaving class late and in a hurry, eaten in large gulping bites by an invisible mouth"

I wonder how they react about it when it clicks in their mind XDXD
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I love the way you wrote in contradictions. In each section I couldn't really tell if Harry's observations about his professor were positive or negative. I don't think he knew either. This was an amazing story that really got the reader thinking.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
That was... truly amazing. Cold, harsh and beautiful.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Never thought a Harry Potter/ Death Note crossover could work so well until now.
Wizard-Party-Forever chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Wow, this was chilling!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Elegantly written!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is beautifully written.
SuperpowerLottery chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
...
BeautifulTendencies chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is amazing
Grey chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This is so perfect I could cry.