Reviews for 12 Moves Sideways
arsehattery chapter 1 . 7/26
Oh. Wow. I don't even know how to begin to write this review, and I'm half tempted to just leave a favourite and not bother reviewing, but that would be terribly unfair because holy fuck this was amazing. A Death Note and Harry Potter crossover is not something that one sees everyday, and such a crossover that is well-written is probably even more uncommon. But I'll have to give it to you, you've done a fantastic job of bringing together these two completely different worlds, and can I just say that I LOVE the way you've written Light here (can I also just say that FanFiction needs to add bold and italic options in its review boxes). Every description of him was fantastic, and the parallels between him and Riddle were chilling and beautiful. That one line that described Harry thinking of Light's hands covered in crushed butterfly wings left me staring at the screen for quite a bit, because good god that is a beautiful image. Terrible but beautiful, just like your Light, and, wow. That last bit. ! I enjoyed how Light described who L was to him. I also enjoyed, for some reason, your Harry, innocent and curious and just so young. Hermione was enjoyable and perfectly in character, and that bit with the apple was great too. Anyway, that was a fantastic piece of writing, truly a treat to read, and I thank you for writing it. Good job, and keep writing!
Stellaecephale chapter 1 . 7/25
A work of art. But a freakin braintwisting one.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 6/27
This was a very interesting read, I'm really curious to know how different Death Note with a Wizard!Raito would have been. Was L a wizard too? How did Raito manage to get away from Aurors? Is he now forever bound to the Death Note and Ryuuk?! So many questions!

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those fics that gets stuck in your brain and you can never forget about.
Specially the Mirror of Desire part.
It was so gut wrethingy sad (I miss L so MUCH) and the pain was made worse by the fact that I ship the bastards together TT
I legit had freakin' tears in my eyes at the ending with the appology/farewell part.

You're a very talented author!
Thank you do much for sharing this gem with us :)
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 6/10
This is so good!
I love it!
It's so well written and I can feel all the emotions in it!
Like the sadness and regret and everything!
Oh, this is sad!
But so good!
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 6/4
Observant Harry and the L feels this gave me- how L was Light's heart's desire and his room of requirement was the likeness of the old investigation room as if L had just left. Brilliant and chilling crossover, nicely done.
All Hail Kira chapter 1 . 5/29
This is a masterpiece. I have no words left.
Kikiji chapter 1 . 2/1
I love this crossover, and this version of Light (and wow, he's quite similar to Tom Riddle isn't he?) who found nothing left in the world after L's death. I actually haven't read or watched all of Death Note because I was mostly there for Light and L's interactions. After that was gone, well I couldn't keep going... So I really enjoyed reading this, especially when Light told Harry about L and the last scene.
Unconscious Again chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Good god. This must be at least the fourth time I've read 12 Moves, and it still gets me every time. It's really amazing; very... extraordinary. Intricate, almost. I dunno, this might just be me trying to make order in my mind after having read this story, but it is amazing.

Thanks for having written it.

UA
Tamha chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
A very cool concept and good read. I especially like Harry ignoring invisible Ryuk eating the apple, Light's Ryuk-shaped Patronus, and Light's admiration of Thestrals.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Huh. That was very interesting. And sad. It felt...intense. in an odd way.
dell'Artemisia chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Come on... guys... think!
"Shinigami loves apple"
"He tells himself he's never seen the apple disappear into thin air when leaving class late and in a hurry, eaten in large gulping bites by an invisible mouth"

I wonder how they react about it when it clicks in their mind XDXD
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I love the way you wrote in contradictions. In each section I couldn't really tell if Harry's observations about his professor were positive or negative. I don't think he knew either. This was an amazing story that really got the reader thinking.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
That was... truly amazing. Cold, harsh and beautiful.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Never thought a Harry Potter/ Death Note crossover could work so well until now.
Wizard-Party-Forever chapter 1 . 3/28/2016