Reviews for Socked
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Axel should not have beaten up Dem like that! DX What'd he do to you, Ax, other than SAVE YOUR LIFE? Cute drabble by the way! It kept me luaghing! XP
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Cute and medically accurate. Just what I like!

I love all the little things you include that make the relationships seem all the more real. Things like stealing each others' clothes, especially if the other person's clothing is more comfortable then their own. I have 3 brothers and your main three remind me of how they treat each other.

The bit about Axel letting Demyx do his laundry was great! Demyx would need some kind of incentive to actually want to do Axel's laundry, and stealing his socks fits perfectly.

The last comment about who pays for the socks was a nice touch.

Pepipanda
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I never knew socks like that existed. And my dad has diabetes.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Poor Demyx. Axel seriously should go to the anger management to get his hot temper in order. I know the hot temper comes with the fire element thingy but still! Axel seems to have a bad habit of hurting Dem way too many times. (Why doesn't anyone take it out in the Org. and send Axel to really control that temper of his?)

Luckily this one didn't have Demyx being really hurted.

Oh! Forgot to say, that the notion for other stories which has a connections to the current one, is awesome idea! I was supposed to say that earlier but forgot.
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Poor Axy, he needs specila socks... ya know, sometimes I leanr more about certain health problems reading your stories than I do in health class ;) Who says fanfiction isn't educational. :D And Demyx does get beat up pretty often, huh...and he's not a wimp either, he just doesn't like to fight. Sigh...Demyx, sometimes you're just TOO nice - but that's why we love him XD

EG
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Where did they ever even find specialized socks for him? Then again, knowing Vexen, I don't know if I want to know. And poor Demyx even gets abused for simple things like stealing his socks. Who beats their best friend with a pair of socks? ; )
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Language, Demyx, language!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I never knew that diabetics (hope I spelled that right) had their own special socks. Interesting to know. Keep the stories coming.
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love the ending. "We have to pay for our own socks!" Very funny!