Reviews for Rather be Sinned together than Blessed alone
i liked it :D
Elliot.S.Roy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Elliot: Awesome smut!Adorable.
Rosie Jade Washington chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It Was The Best Smut I've Ever Read And I Liked Where You Put" "I'm a sinner," He finally whispered. He could feel Sirius grin against him. "I'd rather be a sinner with you, then be blessed alone." He admitted." " That Part Whas my Fav! 10/10
OoverO chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hmm, youd think he'd give in to temptation sooner.
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ALW IT WAS SO CUTE! ilovedit!1
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Gosh, you really know how to write hot oneshots. *sighs* Every time I tried, I would get tingling feelings, and my fingers would just be frozen in place. Anyways, I loved the emotions in this oneshot; Sirius really knows how to persuade!
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Well I must say it's very nice to meet a believer on here who actually supports gay love. :)

Beautifully written and extremely hot to boot :D loved it!
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
LOVE IT!
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
So yes. I totally loved this! It was well written, and I absolutely loved the idea. It was totally original! Thank you for writing it!
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was a wonderful story. I'm not religious but I still understood what your were writing about. Sirius is such a naughty boy *shakes head*, but we definitely love him for it .
Secret4eyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow! How can you not be sure about this one? It's brilliant!

My only complaint is there were quite a few spelling errors/typos. But apart from that it was wonderful!
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow. Damn hot, and really gripping...I enjoyed it a lot !
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
whoa...

lol that's what I was thinking when reading this.

well, this is really really good.

I love the way Sirius shows Remus that they're both sinners :p

and just... yeah it's really good.

and it's brilliant how the story turns to be so sweet and loving in the end.

because at first it seems to be like rape and then it's just ... well, sweet.

good work )
turban chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
lol, nicee i like it :)
Mascoon chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This story is amazing in the way it rebels against the restrictions of the Christian faith and lets Remus and Sirius together. Great Job. I thought it was really good.