Reviews for Perfect Storm
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was really cool! :D
belhotte chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
well I dont usually like contest fics very much cause they use to have a lot of shpings or whatever they called

but I liked this one pretty much and it make me love heaven more swellow

he is without a doubt my favorite flying poke and imagining him doind a perfect storm that is just to cool to be described

well continue creating good fics like this
Marozard chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Finally took your hint and looked for this contest oneshot you love to talk about :P

Very nice! Confused me for a while because the appeals sort of ran together but a very nice job nonetheless - I like the made-up moves, specially Starburst. I'll keep a look out for your non-M stories from now on.
Miss Cow chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
It was very well written, but your fanfiction seems to go on and on, not that it's too long, it's never too long. Sometimes it feels like you say things over and over again when you say what attacks each pokemon does.

But anyways, good job
SnappytheCroconaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was an interesting story. Cool moves, very creative. Everyone should try to be more creative instead of the same 'ol same 'ol. Ya know. Great job! ;D
wincesting chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Awesome! I sat here for ten miutes pondering the beuty of the attacks. One question... were the targets real pokemon? Like ALIVE ones.
UzumakiNasadi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great story! Very descriptive! And thanks for reviewing my stories!

UzumakiNasadi