Reviews for Camp Mictlantecuhtli
legomenta chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
hey dont they have boyfriends and girlfriends? they need to break up with them!
legomenta chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
"For being there, helping me, hassling me, saving me, and being a asshole when I need it and a friend when I need it. Do you understand your mistake! ( I copied that quote from the story; I commited copy right, OH NO! lol
4everluv4u chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
i love this story. its veryy... um different. update soon! :)
LiesjeXx3 chapter 23 . 8/10/2008
I kno I already reviewed the next chapter but I want to ad this story ro my "favourite Stories list"..

I still hope chapter 25 is up soon!

X..
bananasuffle chapter 24 . 8/1/2008
This story is the bomb! I really really like it, and i though that there was a chapter left after 23, but now i noticed it was just an author note.. But i think i'll live.

xoxo,

Ashlyn
LiesjeXx3 chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
I love the story I just wanted to let you know en hope the next chapter is up soon.

X
abigailv chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
keep going your doing really well - this is an excellent story not like some of the others - when i have writers block i decide to read many books to stimulate words good vocabulary - your imagination - i guarentee if you read you will develop some ideas to put on paper

or if you dont like reading or struggle to read listen to a couple of plays on the radio or get some audio books with cds and listen to them it all helps - pretty soon you'll be getting flashes of inspiration!

good luck i look forward to the next chapter!
Snoopyfulastic chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
lmao,i can't even pronounce the name of the camp but i love the beginning :D
bananasuffle chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Hmm.. I'm thinking.. Could it be possible, that Troy's not the hot blue-eyes guy (I KNOW! Sounds impossible), but instead the frendly guy who sits opposit her... But to tell the truth, i would prefer the hot blue eyes guy.. lol.
I-Fizzy chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
relax! take your time...i think it's better a good chapter which we have waited for so long than a bad chapter now...

emmaswanskillian chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
it's ok, update as soon as possible,
GGfanforlife chapter 23 . 7/26/2008
Hey I love your story! PLease update soon!
themockingjay20 chapter 23 . 7/22/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update like NOW!lol. And by the way, I'm totally going to try that "Recipe". I like bananas, and peanut butter. I can't wait to see what they taste like TOGETHER! Like Gabriella and Troy getting TOGETHER. (Please?) :) Thanks for this chapter. It was awesome. UPDATE SOON!

~C.J.
froggy2045 chapter 23 . 7/19/2008
I thought they were going to...but they didn't...and ugh! I love it! POST MORE PLEASE!
hsmpotter chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
hi! well, i'd never reviewed your story but i think is really really good! plz update soon! well, bye