Reviews for Camp Mictlantecuhtli
ZacVanessarock chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
Loved it! Please update soon and by the way, I eat bananas like that too but I eat it with bread, like a sandwich! So for me..it's not weird :)
JordanZombieGirl chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
wow this was a funny the flash-back I thought I was gonna die, I laughed so hard and its 1 am imagine what my mom thought...anyway I(and this is me) think that gabi doesn't need to be strong all the time,sometimes you just need to listen to your chapter can't wait for the next one.

-xBrix-
ZacVanessarock chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
OMG!I loved this chapter! LMAO!
themockingjay20 chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
Okay, this is absolutely my favorite story on fanfiction right now! I LOVE how you made Troy and Gabriella into complete strangers in the beginning, and, even better, they HATED each other. It's so fun to watch their love grow. And it's so cute how he drives Gabriella crazy without even trying. BRILLIANT! Love it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!

C.J.
Lizz chapter 21 . 7/4/2008
I loved the ending of that chapter! I'm really enjoying the story! Keep it up!

Peace out
emmaswanskillian chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
aw! that was so sweet! loved it! update soon!
lovinzacefron93 chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
aww i was hopin they were gonna kiss ]

but this was a really good chapter!
iFucksWitIt chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
if u play the song ordinary ppl and read the bottom part of the story where troy walks in . see if u atleast tear up or cry i teared up one tear fell down my face no wait here's another by the way its a rlly good story u should continue it its rlly good my friends even enjoyed i showed it to my mom and she said that she enjoyed this chapter so much. so plz plz plz plz plz plz...plz plz plz plz plz plz...plz plz plz plz...lol plz continue!;)

;(

Haaaayyles chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
awe that was such a swet ending!
froggy2045 chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
great chap omgness...I want romance and this was pretty close...I need more!
Haaaayyles chapter 20 . 6/22/2008
i think troy should kiss gabi for helping him out soo soo much.

and then they should become BFF!
dramagirl237 chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
omg! i love it
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Woah! Awsome first chapter! D
Haaaayyles chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
I BET IT WAS ROBBIE!
ZacVanessarock chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »