Reviews for Camp Mictlantecuhtli
lovinzacefron93 chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
aww these are really good..

but i hope its not too teribbly longer before they get together.

you should at least have them kiss and then it can be awkward or sumthin.
LiesjeXx3 chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
I really really like!

Can yo please let them kiss soon and let stop being so mean but before they kiss maybe they should flirt with eachother and than deny it! :p

Please make more..

X..
br00kel0veswildfire chapter 19 . 6/7/2008
OH MY!

I LOVE IT!

i.love.orange chapter 19 . 6/7/2008
omg what the hell happend? update soon! loved it
i.love.orange chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
loved it!awesome job
br00kel0veswildfire chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
love it!

themockingjay20 chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
Oh. I'm starting to sense a little Troyella-y type action going on here. lol. I wish you could speed it up, but then it wouldn't be fun, now would it? (Hardy Har Har) ;). Anyway...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP!

themockingjay20 chapter 16 . 5/24/2008
Just to add emphasis to my other reviews: THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORY ON FANFICTION RIGHT NOW! It's so original, and I have grown to love it. (lol.) PPLLEEAASSEE hurry and review, unless you want me to go completely crazy. haha. And please review my story "Fall: Into Your Arms" if you ever have time. But if you don't, then just UPDATE!

Mucho Gracias,

themockingjay20 chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, or i will just DIIE!

Much thanks!
themockingjay20 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
VERY original storyline. thx. I needed a colorful story like that to brighten up my otherwise boring day. But, I cannot complain, because right now I am on the computer at school. And I also want to add that it completely and utterly ridiculous to do such a thing as making home school illegal in a whole state. How... how... SAD! lol. I myself am planning on starting home school in the near future. Well, I guess I will stop writing now. haha. Wouldn't want to bore you to death.

Goodbye for Now (and expect more reviews in the future),

~C.J~

P.S. Please check out my... five? stories. Yes, I think it's five. And make sure to leave a review if you read them. OOH! and especially read the one called "Fall: Into Your Arms"! It's about Step Up, and I would really appreciate it if you R & R ed. Bye!
froggy2045 chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
~i love this story~
br00kel0veswildfire chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
love it!

Haaaayyles chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
haha cutee!

i hope they fall in lovee!
killianslonghaul chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
aw it was good updatesoon!
br00kel0veswildfire chapter 16 . 5/9/2008