Reviews for Three Minutes Too Fast
Selky chapter 37 . 4/13
Amazing. Waiting the next chapter.

You keep it up.
Tesake chapter 37 . 3/30
Oh my god, oh my god... OH MY GOD! you're back! T-T And now I have time to talk you about the chapter xD Here we go:

I love that Laguna is so good with Moomba, I love Laguna... jajajaj By the way, what happened to Seiffe? The Selphie's Moomba? xD

" I have a daughter myself. It disturbs me to hear such a story" Selphie?... XD She is the only one left to discover their parents xD I can't stop be aware of who may be XD

Oh! XD Laguna said goodbye to the guy and the scientific in spanish or imagined? XD

"Anti-Azel" xDD In Spanish translated it as "Mabel" xD But I've laughed with our president anyway xD

"I made the bebe caz I can't have a vife!" What is "caz"? I don't find any word.

Laguna reminds me to Selphie. Touching around without knowing what to do (like in the missile base) It be that she is the Squall' sister? Who would be the mother then, because Raine can't be. Nah, just kidding xD

"like civilians after their first G6 flight." What is G6 flight?

"Squall had an idea, but if he mentioned it, then it might turn out to be real" Hahaha Squall... Too late. xD Although you shut or don't think, you will not change the president xD

Sorry... I think this is the last phrase: "We zuz exorzise the zorcerez " Zuz? xDDD

And Seifer? Creating bad thoughts about Elone and Odine Hahahaha Noo!

No, I was wrong xD This is the last phrase: ewew xreep old. That "ewew" xD

Seriously, Zell... Stop teasing others please, you're not Seifer xD... And why Irvine will defend both those who have accents... ummm

By God! In the game, Squall threatened to Odine, but in this story he thrown over him! xD

I wonder what happened with Quistis when she knows her past.

"Seifer: What kind of a Commander are you... / Quistis: a smart one" Touché! xDD

How many times Squall has hit his bead in this chapter? XD Poor, he'll die of stroke xD

I also want to go to space as Selphie! T-T

Finally this scene. I was wondering for a long time who was going into space. And how would you do the part of the Rinoa's rescue. (Which I will comment below, I'm going part by part xD)

"Balamb and Rochester, part two" xDDD I hope this part isn't so chaotic... Well, yeah, I hope that xD It was funny! xD

Hahahaha Now that Quistis the stingy isn't present... To spend the money of team, not Selph?

OMG. Odine likes to talk muchand I don't understad what he said (Well, in this part I undertand him xD) At least, you reduced the will, which in the game were many minutes of explanation.

"Ze culprit iz not Galbadia... Vhy nodoby lizen?" Poor ... pero...Odine said that the culprit isn't Galbadia... but before he said: "Who iz moving zat thing? / Galbadians, sir."... Then? xD Better wait to see what happens...

"Tear's Point," said Edea. "I wonder..." What? You wonder what? xD

Oh, Quistis. You like mock of Squall. You were going to go to space firstly and you did suffer him before go xD

Nor space Squall forget the Cards...

"-Red Alert! Red Alert! All units report to med lab. Stat! -" Stat? You wanted to say "Start"? Or what is "Stat"? XD

Ummm... Squall don't play Cards with Ellone... and she has the Laguna's Card... But Quistis had half an hour talking with she... She got it for him? xDDD I want think so... I think in the game you couldn't play more with Ellone then, not?

So much time dreaming about him and neither of them realize that the astronaut is Laguna xDD

And now the scene I expected... but what? Both are thrown to space! That left me with the mouth open. And... Squall fainted xD Poor Quistis xD She deal with those two now...

And.. and... and now what? You make me wait to read and intriguing part! Hahaha You're bad person xD

I don't know if I already asked, but you'll say about the Zell's necklace and especially about the Selphie and Seifer's green marks? I have very intrigued since you put it back chapters :P

And now I also wonder how Rochester appear then... I mean, he is the Rinoa's fiance, what will happen? xD

I also wonder how you do the "extras" of the game. I mean the other GF, the others Cards... Winhill, underwater ruins ...etc xDD

Jo, I missed you and your story. Really. So thank you sooo much for not abandoning the story T-T I already thought you do it xD Welcome again!

See you in the next chapter! ByeBye!

Ooops... I think I've written a lot in this review xD As always xD
boredsenseless2 chapter 37 . 3/29
Great writing once again, and I love how you mock the canon FF8 events in your not-so-subtle and satirical ways. :p Quistis' back story gets more and more intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
cartoon moomba chapter 37 . 3/27
This is perfect. I love it. Thank you for writing this - I look forward to future updates.
cool story bro. Waiting the next
Selky chapter 36 . 1/9
Another great chapter. I don't mind waiting for this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
JJ Gestapo chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Nice little excursion for Selphie and Zell, though I wonder if there really is a romantic interest there (well, mutually speaking).
JJ Gestapo chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Intense with rope dangling scene, I definitely felt like you were going to kill Squall there. Though I am also curious to know what Diablo was going to say.
JJ Gestapo chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I dreamt I was a moron...

Haha I forgot about that! I want to get deep back into the action :)
JJ Gestapo chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Interesting twist with this whole client deal. Another chapter that had gave me the chuckles while reading.
JJ Gestapo chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Nice chapter setting things up. I am also liking how you include the GF's as more than just things and having them actually speak through the characters.
JJ Gestapo chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Haha, the ending on this chapter had me laughing out loud. I like the depth of the story - between Quisitis and Nida, Cid, all of it. It's great to give another dimension to something players only have one perspective of.
JJ Gestapo chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Sorry for not reviewing the first 3 chapters, but after I kept reading I figured it was time to review. Seems to be following the game (its been years since I've played) so far. I can't wait to see how you incorporate this 3 minute change.
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I just love how you type ideas and words about Selphie! I just love her she is so cute omg! Keep up good work. And lol Squall he's hilarious when Selphie ask if he wanted join the club and he was "no."
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Lol poor Selphie she didn't have enough gil but Seifer came to her rescue. Love the chapter it was funny and interesting can't wait to read more.