Reviews for Three Minutes Too Fast
Tesake chapter 41 . 12/14/2014
Hellow, Ceres! 'm sorry for the delay! These epochs are a lot of work T-T. But I'm ready to write a review :P

Me too, I still have many doubts about what happened to Selphie in the village... Ummm... so many things to discover...

[Selphie scowled. "I did see a Malboro. You don't trust me." / "I do." To a point. "]
I'm think not xD Until we don't find out...

[Selphie opened her mouth as if to reply. She then frowned and looked up, thinking about it.
] Why? She already know it... Well, Seifer isn't the King, but is prince... well... not named... welll... XD Pah!

["As Kiros, once." ] And baby before that Kiros xDDD I wonder if he find out his origin in this chapter.

I love the villages like Winhill... I suppose not to live, is too quiet and secluded. But of holiday would be great. When I go on vacation I go to those sites. Nothing city. I loove! xDD If actually had Chocobos there like here... Tch xD

OMG! xDDDD! Seifer wanted to sleep with Selphie? Reaaally? Fujin, you don't like me in this chapter xDD Whyy?! Why noot!?

I was thinking that Squall would choose the Quistis's Card, so he covered the cards... But then I read the rules... Tch xD Although I don't think he's use it in this battle if she doesn't ask as Kadowaki.

["You might be a sorceress."] He hasn't been clear? XD... Although well, he still thinks the Adel's baby is Seifer, he don't?

Book?! Squall had "The Legen of Son of Magic" after all? Really? I thought Raijin had it! Or I advance? xD

Others may not, but Squall... even you have left Nida xD He was the boyfriend of Quistis in the past... I better shut up, I don't? I see to Squall pointing with his gunblade.

[Real life Knight always, and I say this lightly, always die. ] No! Seifer'll not allow that Selphie die... right?... Right, ceres? Hi?... Tell me something! xDD

[Something tickled in the back of her mind. ] WHAT THING?
[just like there's no more sorceresses around] And Edea? And Adel?

Hey, what's up? xD Squall has the book, or Quistis... or Rai? xDD Maybe Seffie has it xDD I joke.

Interesting history of sorceress! And what we missing to know... They're talking about the village of the previous chapter, right? And well, if a Shumi wrote it they could go to village to answer questions... not? Umm...

[then someone from the Garden would kill Quistis once they think she's a sorceress. And they'd kill Seifer] And I would kill them 7.7

No. That was not Leonhart. This man was a maniac xD Well, say that the flowers must speak and treat them with kindness. Is the same with the cards? xDDD I imagine it up in rank to every nice word xD

[is the Card very important to you?] Neither you imagined, Quistis.

Quistis is definitely admirable. All she has done at an early age ... I don't understand how they wasn't given more prominence her in the game. In the game not named all this she does, but she already was a instructor so young, that says a lot...

['bring a blanket, Leonhart, it's cold and lonely up there' / All hail King Squall! ] Lol xD Clear desperation is noted her for being free at last xD

How boring to be King of the CC, really?... I mean... that's it, you get to the highest point but no longer do anything more until another brave "Leonhart" challenge you... A little sad...

[Was it ... Rinoa's Card?] That jealousy, Quis ... xD

OMG! They'll finish what they started in the other chapter! OMG! But... but... Ceres! Don't leave it! You finish it! xD

["I think Squall's in love with Selphie, ya know."] Almost I spit the sandwich I was eating Hahahahaha!
[So he's… in love with… ya know / He's not in love with me! ] LOOOOL! xDDDD Better stop eating xDDD

Raijin, I want a friend like you. I don't know the others, but I like Rai. He is an adorable teddy bear and in this chapter gave me peace... I don't know how to describe it.

A Malboro in the Selphie's bath? xD She no longer be in Winhill... she would have run away xD

[you'll hit your head on the wall or you'll push me down the stairs.] Lol! That pair of sadomasochism xDD

[ It's not fair! It's always the cow!] Hahahahah she how right. The aliens like milk? xDDD They always take a cows xD

This scene reminds me of the firsts chapters. When Selphie would ask for a loan and Seifer dragged her to the room of DC, she dragging her feet trying to get away unsuccessfullyxDD

[she screamed when, with one snap of his arm, Seifer threw her on the bed] OMG! What are you going to make her, Seifer!?

[She wasn't that stupid to want to sleep in Irvine's room, with or without Zell in it. ] Loool! Until Selphie know the danger if she is in the same room with Irvine xD Although Irvine should know that if he touch her, his neck disappears when Seifer discover it xD

[she just couldn't sleep] And who could? My heart out of my chest if that happened to me xD

I have a question with this scene. I don't know what to think. If the power of telepathy hardso much that even they can talk among themselves, or Seifer just feel some pain...This romantic pain that just occurs to me now xD

What? What happened to Squall and Quistis?! They were kissing and are now plating cards? Ceres! xDD

Oins oins...Nude both! I already answered me to the above

[ telling her that he didn't peek at her Cards at all. ] I believe it. Someone who likes so much the Cards and didn't seem fair that King got cards only with asking it, I think it really he hasn't looked the Quistis's Cards... I mean... He is righteous playing. I seen him cheating...

[He had hummed and shot a look towards his Closed Cards] Squall has an ace up his sleeve

...
What? I don't think Squall is so stupid... He's up to something with this game... I'm doing the play on paper to see what he can does xDD But I haven't clear xD Can't do anything!

[and placed a Buel under Elnoyle.] WTF!?

I... can't... believe... it... Squall! LOL! And all the while I thinking that he wouldn't lose so easy! That bastard! xD Poor Quistis...
By the way, I loved the battle... All perfect detail with the numbers of the Cards... I swear I was doing it on a paper xD

Caraway!
Hyne, it's already been nine months...

Now that I think... Why everyones says that Laguna is actor?... Is that he also negotiated with Bahamut? Because nobody knows he is a soldier, much less the president of Esthar...

But... That blackmailer the Rinoa's father! Neither father and daughter like me xD

[and much taller than Irvine] My godness... I climb in this (which I measure exactly like Selphie) and I'll see my house even in Alaska xD I joke xD

["Hmph. That little bitch."] Hahahaha! This is the uncle of Solagne, right? Then he is the brother of the old man in Dollet and great uncle of Irvine. Irvine is the one has more family on this story xD

Shit... that intrigues. Why Selphie sees things that nobody else sees? Although Seifer becomes crazy when she sees something xD Changing topics xD

What the fuck? What was that liight! What did you see, Selphie?!

xD Only Squall has the gift of scaring people and unfazed.

[he would've thought Squall was… Happy.] Normal. After to have a screw with the person that you love... who doesn't? After of months of abstinence... uh... xD

["Rin? Around Garden. I don't know. Why?"] OMG! O.O They lost her! She has escaped!

["I got an egg!"] Hahahhahaha lol! Expected he had two... ehem... I'll shut up xD
Irvine seems a new mother here xD He amazed with his first baby

[Selphie looked up to the same sky. "Is it going to answer?"] Hahahahahhaha not only she would see ghosts, but also speaking heavens xD

[seemingly regretting something.] For example, by how she fared chip? xD

Jo, that chapter! That laughter! Now I can finish my sandwich xDD Oh my god, I write a lot! xD Sorryy! xDD

Thank you very much, ceres! Thanks for the chapter! See you at the next one!
If you don't see before... Merry Christmas! And a happy new year! :P
Greetings!
thientrang161 chapter 41 . 11/27/2014
They still want to finish the duel? What a weird couple... Well, not much happened in this chapter, just a lot of info-dumpings.

Heh, I could already predict the outcome when Quistis came into Squall's room midnight then said she would happily give the King title to him, having no intention of challenging him again. Really, Quisty has sealed her own fate, Squall - Quis: 2-1

The tabled has turned from "will Squall win the title from Quis" to "will Quis finally be able to lose to Squall". I now believe Squall should be named the most dangerous, the most frustrating but devoting Trepie in the world!

Selphie almost got kidnapped by aliens :v although, I'd be more worried for Seifer if they were in the sims universe ;) Is it only my biased if I feel this couple haven't got much drama in their relationship unlike Quall?

Also, Rinoa, where's Rinoa and what the heck is she doing at the moment? Going limit-break with Angel wings at the Training ground because of Squall's rejection? Next chapter?

The humour in this chapter didn't feel smoothly done like previous ones. Errr... don't use "lionheart" on me for this.

Till next time, ceresy!
Tesake chapter 40 . 10/26/2014
Take days thinking on not getting a response of my review...And now I see because it. Wasn't sent . . A friend also told me that she had spent it with other fic. Well, to see if I remember what I wrote. I'll be reading it again for the fifth time xD (Great!)

Ah, To begin the title I don't understand xD pebble is a rock, isn't it? But "pebbling" I don't know it O.O

it must be fate partner because they annoy to Squall enter in his room without permission, and they interrupt to Quistis in her quiet time. But why is always Selphie? xD

Man! Selphie will pay without asking anyone for money jajajajja

Quistis, you're pretty good looking for excuses for Seifer don't leave with Selph, But no working it xD And just as well, (for that happens next xD)

Here everyone wnats to vacation and Quistis not allow but Selphie Tilmitt everyone surrenders to her XD

"Squall returned the stare with heated eyes." For what you ask it, Quis? Jajajaja

Ains, if Squall realized the opportunity he had in space and Seifer actuallu was helping him... they would be made to friends... Wel... xD Nah...

"Zell: They made me look like a twelve year old!
Seifer: And how is that any differ-" I love this moments xDD

I already know the Seifer's facet of put nickname to everything that moves but why Bonzo and Bamba? What hell? Where he get that? And worse, as Irvine says, is that Zell knew he was Bamba xD And because Fuu hasn't a nickname?

Umm, Irvine is a lover boy. He was already flirting with the Zell's girl... But well, I see him more with Fuu, who even got jealous or it's imaginations mine? The fate love of this boy is in your hands, ceres Jjajajaj

What Mininog would say to Zell... That has me intrigued, And by the way, how Rai knows the name of the Library.. Even in the game we don't know it! Rai, saaay it!

I wonder why Rinoa would lend Sirena to Selphie and if she is for her forever

Ains, I'm sorry, but I never, then or now, I will like Rinoa. I already know that Squall has a especial character, but she should realize that he doesn't want anything with her xD

There's the wall again xD Everytime I remember the chapter where Quistis was telling his words, I can't stop laughing

Good thing that you skipped the search for the monkey and the whole game of stone xD That it would take an entire chapter without mentioning anything more xD

"You got a ghost girlfriend too?" xD Irvine has girlfriend all types

"like the Egg hunting the cadets did every Cockatrice Day" What? There is a special day where the cadets break eggs?

Hey, ceres, the Card of Irvine didn't Selphie? Or I forgot who she gaves it does chapters back, as I had forgotten the name of Sacred and Minotaur? xD

Of course he would win to Kadowaki, now remains to be seen if he will win to Quistis or you going to change the story xD

"Of course I do. Why on Gaia would I take it everywhere if I don't? I was not going to tell you I have it because I want it for myself." NYAAA! NYAAAA! Culminating Point! If Seifer reaches to give her a kiss, I had fallen my panties xDD (sorry jajajaja)

"Maps? Sacred, what are maps?" What?

Rai y Fuu are seekers of magic, they do the hard work xD Man, it save you to write the time of the most hateful game, fill your pockets with magic and leveling up .

If you finish the 120 chapters (huh...) of this fic, you should write the history od the GF. This intrigue kill mee! The GF have too much hidden history.

Ains, Zell flattering to all his GF, is normal for this boy is too crazy xD OMG, the mess that Gf done on his head that even he don't remember who he was...

"That was two GFs. He yanked." In fact they are one, but they give the same headache that both simultaneously. At least babysitters are back with the 'baby'

"They ate a lot of my memories, even some of my knowledge" Zell becomes narrowly silly Hahahhaa

For a moment, when Squall closed his eyes and he felt to Quistis I thought he was dreaming, but it was not. That's what I had imagined him with the pillow loving.

That village really exist? Now when I publish this review, I'll turn on my console and l'lI search it xD That'll have to see with my own eyes.

"Unlike the strong magic that caused his sickness in the area where they picked up Snow the Impaler" What? What sickness?

A Malboro that only Selphie looks and the GFs saying she is right... What the hell? What happened there?!

Why there are tons of Edea's hair at home? xD

Not long since we read nothing of Dollet and Edea *.* And because there are five houses? Of those who were the others?

"But you can only have me once" What?
"For I am the returner of Life," Whaat?
"I am yours, Son of Magic." WHAAAT?!

Edea to come back to life? What? So she is another future GF? When she died? Whoever revived? Why?

By the way, this "She traded all of this, all of the gold that she had, all of her colleagues… for me. To have my dad.", then Edea copied the footsteps of her mother? She negotiated with Bahamut to Dollet back to life and then to make the world forget about them.

When the metal traingle could be seen from her village, is when I think more Odin is Dollet in GF.

Well, as I said before, everyone enters in the Squall's room, Now this is great, Quistis burst in without permission. A great scene you did write for the final's chapter. The desire is breathed in the air! xD And I imagine Squall too sexy hitting the sheets xD

"I can't believe you wear leather even to sleep." This man is all leather xD

Well, It's time for the battle between the couple and you leaves us with the intrigue of who won. Squall as in the game, or Quistis as King of Card? xD

Well, if you do 120 chapters I assure you be there to read xD And if I have to negotiate with Bahamut to keep me alive until this is over... I will do. I can't leave out my favorite fic

I think haven't written anything else in the review that was never sent. So I think have written more that before ...xD

Thanks for the chapter, ceres! Sorry for I didn't realized before the fault. But better late than never :P

See you in the next one! Greetings! Bye!
thientrang161 chapter 40 . 9/3/2014
Haha, Quistis certainly asked for it. Sneaking in to a boy's room at midnight and waking him up to play cards, what made she think it was a good idea? Couldn't she just wait for Squall in his room? Naughty, naughty Squall...

Why didn't Seifer tie those 'unwanted obstacles' up and kick them out of the ship yet? Was he playing nice :))

120 chapters o.o err...no? I fear before we reach the 100th chapter we would received an A/N "oops sorry guys, discontinued" I'm being pessimistic here...
Tesake chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
Finally! Free day to I can answer you! Sorry I'm late!

I was wondering if you had fixed your problem with FanFiction, I see you do it. What a relief!

To comment!

["Don't explain how you've measured their swords," said Seifer. "I don't want to know."
] I don't want to know. Zell, what are you doing when you went to the Gardens?Seriously... And Selphie, I'm sure that she thought badly of it xDD I also did xD

Seriously, in this scene, with Squall and Quistis, the guy I tought was very sweet. [Don't I mean anything to you?] and [You and the team are a whole different matter] Nya! xD When this couple evolve? Although I love the fights that they have xD

The Quistis's threats always work... Especially if she tell to Squall that another gunblader will do his job Jajajajajja

Lol! Jajajaja I almost died with Squall and his three phrases learned xD The truth is that he looked like a broken record. Very broken.

And the others peeping through the door, gesturing and Irvine rolling on the floor xD

[Squall headed towards the ship. He ambled, ever so slowly, towards the vehicle] Hahahahahhaa he just knows how angering to Quistis xD

["Who's this?"... "Me,"... "Can you hit Seify for me?" ] Hahahahahah My little boy! (?) They abuse him... although He just deserts it xD

And the Selphie and Seifer's bet? Oh god xD Although because of Quistis, Selphie lost it... Or maybe because of Seifer? xD

["I think you're forgetting something? Furry with four legs?"... "You're describing your girlfriend?" ] HAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't words to describe this moment!

[Irvine's shoulders slumped. "Pah."] Jajajajaja Irvine... They broke his illusions in less that five seconds xD

Ummm... I knew that Nida was special... But I didn't know that he is particularly clean xD What fussy... That much power in his hands, being the pilot of Garden is more important that a commander? xD

Ouuu?! Seifer! But what kind of tests you did? Although Squall... He is a nasty piece of work xD That boy... Although thanks to him, Seifer passed the exam this time and not before (if it's before he doesn't here)... well, he approved by Selphie xD

[Seifer smirked. "I wonder why?"] I also wonder why?! And why he smiled? What the fuck... I wanna know!

Selphie... you're a complete thief! xD How Seifer didn't notice it? And at what point she did it? What... That girl... xD
[To Cafete—I mean, checking around Garden!] Hahahahaha xD You don't pretend you didn't it xD We all know what you did immediately outside the infirmary.

I felt sorry Nida. I have always said that they had to have given more prominence to the pilot... but not this time xD I'm sorry guy, but Selphie will be responsible to drive Ragnarok. She is the best for that! Without notions she could take off the ship. Just because she read a book of Elleone.
she is the best! :P

Yes! Here comes the King's Card, Gilgamesh! But... Quistis'll look at Squall to play (like in the game) or Squall will challenge her to discover that she is the King? Ummm We'll see it soon!

And that's it all! XD I can finally answer you! I have read the chapter several times but intermittently, I couldn't take my chair and write you calmly xD

And now I say goodbye! See you in the next chapter! Thanks for upload it, Ceres!
ByeByene!
thientrang161 chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
Yay, ceresy is back! I was worried. The next chap gonna be the long-awaited card battle right? Right? :)

How about making it as epic as the card battles in yugi-oh.

Your quisty is more stubborn and thick-headed than quisty in the game, poor squally _
Guest chapter 38 . 6/15/2014
Incredible. Amazing. A great chapter again. I would love to know how Quistis and Squall ended up together. Waiting for the next chapter.
illutia mist chapter 38 . 5/9/2014
So, another revelation, and I think a few of my guesses had been overthrown by new hints found in this chapter.
I need to know who the toddler Cid's holding in he first scene. Male? Female? Even though Squall mentioned it's Quistis, I wouldn't get fooled... again. So much hints that ended up making me guess wrong, or I was just a bad guesser.
Maybe the later.

So I see that everything still happened the same as in the game, with a little change in here and there. I prefer the changes though, perhaps it's refreshing :)

I see that Squall was played around by Quistis, again. And just two chapters away before, I thought it's finally over.
Quistis didn't make anything clear. It seemed she was jealous, but she kept pushing Squall away to Rinoa.
I just couldn't comprehend her way of thinking. I thought she's a tsundere, but perhaps she's worst than a tsundere. Err...

Ah, I'm glad the pace is returned in this chapter. It's not too slow, not too fast, a good change in scene, and enough dose of entertaining humors from Seifer and Selphie.
I could only scratch my head knowing Squall's sister complex though, and his obsession of the card.
Ah well.
illutia mist chapter 37 . 5/9/2014
I still haven't gotten used to the sudden changing scene between Laguna and Squall. But there's a sentence which indicated when the dream was over, so yeah. Just not used to it since there's no italic etc :)

Sooo, after the meeting between the team and Dr. Odine, the mystery from the previous chapter suddenly struck me. It seemed my guess was wrong and that I had been led astray with those small hints. Ah well, at least I got an enlightment in this chapter before I guessed into the wrong way further than before.

I noticed the humor in this chapter is lesser than before. Knowing well what the visit to the moon meant and where it's placed in the game, I could comprehend that it's time to raise the tension. Hehe, I wish.
Then again, I had to gape when Squall and Piet decided to play cards in such situation! Quistis did a good job by leaving them and turned us back into focus, which is Rinoa's current condition x3

Anyway, I actually expected that there would be scene describing how Quistis found Ellone, and maybe a little bit of their conversation before Squall came into the scene. It's quite strange to learn that on one scene Quistis was watching Rinoa and the next it's suddenly she was already with Ellone. The pace seemed a bit fast here :/

And that last scene! Squall! Why you have to fall into such state and dragged Quistis into a predicament?
Erm, sorry to say, he's weak in this chapter. My expectation of him decreased, really :
I think I will just turn to Seifer... /slapped
illutia mist chapter 36 . 5/9/2014
The opening of this chapter had a tension I would never ever imagine could happen with Selphie there.
The conversation she had with Edea and Ifrit brought a new problem to the story, leaving me wondering even more how this story will end and what will happen to Selphie, as a perfect host, later. Honestly, I'm a little reluctant if she has to die, though it doesn't seem so, at least I think so, for now.

And Squall, at time like that, really? *facepalm*

Okay, so Rinoa was unconscious.
I remember there was this scene in the game, but I thought-since Rinoa wasn't made the sorceress-that this scene also wouldn't be there. Turned out my guess was wrong and you managed to leave another mystery in this chapter.
Would this part lead to the same event in the game?
If so, what's the meaning of the accident happened to Seifer and Selphie?

And um... will Squall's eager escapade in challenging people to play card with him be one of the important hints that affects the story? Because I couldn't help but facepalm, shake head, and grin stupidly at this unexpected action of his while at the same time wondering if this might change of affect the story.

Quistis was quite sadistic, I almost pitied Squall.

While we knew she actually had an interest toward the male, she-I don't know-seemed to take a liking in "pushing and pulling" play with him.
C'mon, Quisty, pity that boy and made the situation clear already, for me? :3
(However, asking a girl to carry another girl is a bit, um, uncorteous?

The battle in the last part was good and funny. Now I know one thing about Quistis and how she was really tight about money, and I think she should really give the job of carrying Rinoa to Seifer if she didn't want to be saved by a boot next time ;)

And Edea could have just used her magic from the beginning to prevent waste of gills. Really.
illutia mist chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
Sooo, I've been MIA for a while, but since I want to read your fics carefully, I guess it's forgiven this time? :)
I had read chapter 35 once, but somehow my brain went crazy and all I read seemed to turn into alien's language for a while. That was such a weird moment...

Anyway, onto the review!

The opening made me confused a bit, like who the woman was (since I don't play final fantasy VIII, I don't know if she's one of the characters in the game or not). But I believe the cloning thing is made up, since the sorceress is supposed to be Rinoa and not... -ehem- that person. I mean, the clues in the end of the first scene described that person perfectly, unless there's another character I don't know or hasn't been introduced, or you led me astray by letting me read Squall's thoughts :x

Squall was confirmed to be bold! Last time he offered Quistis an affair, and now he asked for a kiss?! Whew, I was speechless, though this is an interesting side of him I would want to know more. I'm excited and can't wait to know what surprises he would give me in the upcoming chapters. On the other side, I like how Quistis cut off and counter every sentence Squall uttered, and how the supposed to be romantic conversation and confession of undying love turned to somewhat sarcastic and comical to me. Strangely, I thought this scene was even sweeter this way :)

Oh, well, the kiss is finally mutual. Fufufufu...

And is that jealousy I caught in Quistis's sentences? Though her demeanor didn't show it 8D

And I didn't expect the-might be-revelation in the end!
ReprobaVir chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love the beginning! You give very interesting insight into the characters (even Seifer's gang), and the alterations are really neat! Glad I decided to browse the Quall fics after so many years, I look forward to reading the rest!
Tesake chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
Squall thought that Seifer is Quistis now xD If Edea remove him the clothes and he see the male part... what he'll think of her in present xD
Although I wonder why Squall dream about this now when Selphie was commissioned to see the Edea's past.

IS ZELL!? The abandoned baby is Zell?! I'll keep reading byt with this sentence: "An assassin? Deling sent an assassin to wait for us here?" I thought in the woman in the cell who fled with Ward...

"Funny, he can be your child's little brother. They look so much alike." Sure... You wait a few years and tell me later... xDDD

"Then her baby started to scream in sympathy."... Definitely is Zell... Seifer is the only one who would be happy watching cry to the chicken

Jajajajaja that's funny. Irvine baby is so protective of his mother. She can't get close to any man XD Although I didn't expect it. That's how Irvine came to the orphanage.

Whit this second dream, Squall should already know that the child isn't Quistis... But not xD

"And taking care of Chocobos. But I'm not sure how he'll behave next to a giant bird." You had successful with that, Solange. Irvine wants a Chocobo...

"Oh, my loyal knight, Wedge. The sorceress is alive... The sorceress demands," WHAAAAT?! Knight?! OMG... So is this why Wedge disappeared when the battle ended... I wondered what it was...

"Only then shall the sorceress provide you with dreams again." ...Again?

Jajajajajaja Imagine to Quistis imitating to Rinoa as she play the violin... is so funny! Hahahahah

"Squall bit his lips, but not before a strangled laugh came out of his throat." I couldn't keep the laughing off. Godness, that funniest part xD

But... Rinoa is so egoistic. whiles she keeps alive, doesn't care if the others die... Also, if she is the only one that surviving... she would never leave the space xD Come on, is Rinoa, no more to say...

"Or maybe it's genetic benefits." Yeah... but not Edea.

"There's no way you mess this up anyway" Don't ask me why, but I thought wrong xD

That Seifer mean with the First Daughter of Esthar?

That's my Selphie! Operating the ship alone! Woo-hoo! Hahahahaha This woman doesn't hold out any machine

"Not much. She's bored. She threw a teacup at me. And the plate. And the cake. And the book." Hahahahahaha xD A little more and she throws him out of the window of the highest building of Esthar xD

Oh! There's the Laguna's Card! Poor Squally-wally... Hahahahha If he knew the Card that Seifer and Selphie has and they don't say...

That great man. Seifer was helping to Squall with Quistis. Tchk tchk... And Squall doesn't know... Although he tried to talk to her in the Ragnarok, but she wanted to lock as he did with Rinoa xD

Jo, that funny. I laughed a lot with Quistis in this chapter. Thank you very much for this!

By the way, I know it's late but... I wonder why Selphie give Ultima to Irvine... Yeah, I know, that was months ago... xD

I say goodbye! Bye-Bye!
See you! Thank you for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/30/2014

"Only then shall the sorceress provide you with dreams again." ...Again?

"Or maybe it's genetic benefits." Yeah... but not Edea.

That Seifer mean with the First Daughter of Esthar?

I say goodbye! Bye-Bye! See you!
Thank you for the new chapter!