Reviews for Deva 04: Endless Waltz
MaZe-Pallas chapter 47 . 7/11
I've just reread this again - was very enjoyable and things are clearer to me now. We're still all anxiously waiting for you to continue (and eventually finish) this. Don't leave us hanging ;-)
Ignis Ironstryfe chapter 47 . 12/25/2015
I had such a good time reading this fic. You actually sold me on OCs. Usually im so-so about adding so many additional characters but I find myself wishing that some existed in canon (looking at you Laura). I laughed a lot at Yunno asking for the guard's mailing address when they were fighting with Nanoha, great scene. Also, as stated below, I see where Cidelia is going, especially as her linker core is constantly growing while in the void (at least that's what I got out of the descriptions) and it was already sss capable. Anyway, hope everything settles down enough for you to keep writing such a great fic with such a well thought out story.
Lord-Sylph chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Craaaaaaaaap...I hit the post button before I said what I was gonna after the quote...well, anyways, if the spell Hayate just cast is ANYTHING, like the Biblical account, why are the Al Hantheans so STUPID, as to mess with her, honestly. Though, I do have a question, is Armageddon just like a MASSIVELY oversized Buster spell?
Lord-Sylph chapter 41 . 12/10/2015
The Book of Revelation, Chapter 16
[2] The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.
[3] The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea
[4] The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.
[5] Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:
“You are just in these judgments,you who are and who were, the Holy One,because you have so judged;[6] for they have shed the blood of your saints and prophets,and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”
[7] And I heard the altar respond:
“Yes, Lord God Almighty,true and just are your judgments.”
[8] The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.
[9] They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. [10] The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony
[11] and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
[12] The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
[13] Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
[14] They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
[15] “Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.” [16] Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
[17] The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
[18] Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.
[19] The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.
[20] Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found.
[21] From the sky huge hailstones of about a
Lord-Sylph chapter 40 . 12/10/2015
The 'Keeper of the Pasts' sure sounds a lot like Natalia, coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Lord-Sylph chapter 39 . 12/10/2015
Matthew 26:14-16
[14] Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests [15] and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty silver coins. [16] From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.
Matthew 27:3-5
[3] When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders. [4] “I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.”
“What is that to us?” they replied. “That's your responsibility.” [5] So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Natalia, you let your fantasies get ahead of reality, never a good idea
Lord-Sylph chapter 47 . 11/6/2015
I'm loving Endless Waltz, can we expect a new chapter soon...? its been a year...
connielkm chapter 47 . 11/3/2015
Utterly impressed with the complexity of the story. Took me a long time to read up to Chapter 47. Awesome story telling/writting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Have you given up the story? Please say you haven't.
kinigget chapter 47 . 5/25/2015
I see we're entering endgame here. All the pieces are in place for the Empire's birth (most likely under Noriko), we just need to actually crack the shield, which I'm getting the feeling may be accomplished by Cidela's mere return to normal space. All in all I'm *very* excited about what you have in store. Here's to good luck finding the time to write
kinigget chapter 39 . 4/17/2015
I honestly don't hate Natalia, even after all she's done. She saw a chance to get her brother back and suddenly nothing else mattered, even if she hates what she's done, she could not possibly have done anything else.
kinigget chapter 35 . 4/15/2015
I should amend my previous review to say that Noriko surrendering at all depends entirely on her not being the First Emperor herself, and with the implication that the First Emperor may be a Deva mage (combined with the way you dance around the issue), that possibility is looking more and more likely. Besides, you've never explicitly stated the Emperor's gender. As a last note, she's also the most qualified of the currently established characters to lead an empire. I am having *so much fun* with this
kinigget chapter 33 . 4/15/2015
Cidela is the Goddess of Light and I should have figured it out as soon as Hayate decided to convert her to a Deva mage, if not sooner. Also, I cannot see Noriko surrendering sovereignty to All Hanthis, not them alone, and not without her full trust in whoever she surrenders to. I know better than to think that this war will end in a pure victory for either side, and I know now that Cidela will be the deciding factor in how the Empire is formed
kinigget chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
Gods, this is turning into the darkest fic I've read since Imperfect Metamorphosis (which you should read, given the Yukari Yakumo cameo in PoV) and I'm having just as much fun working out the foreshadowing and implications
kinigget chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
I saw Natalia's betrayal coming a mile away, given that only she and one other student know anything about the All Hazard language. I'm also calling her now as the Dark Witch, with potential for Yosho to be the First Emperor, but that one is far less certain. I also have ideas as to how this war is going to end, but nothing I'm willing to share yet