Reviews for James Potter and Contact Lenses
fanatic-ism chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
but you do know that contacts are made of silicone, not glass, and you cant 'just rub them off a sweater'
jonski chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Potter without a glasses is like Dumbledore without his beard.
Ariel chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
shit.
Blegh chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
You know I don't think Lily and James said I love you enough. You should add some more in.
maniac chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
good story and don't take my comments too seriously but personally, i think you went abit over kill on the pet names (darling, sweetheart etc.)

also somethings you need to know about contact lenses (speaking from personal experiences):

1. they are not made of glass but very thin, flexible, plastic (although the first contacts ever made were glass that was ages ago)

2. if you get contacts you still have your glasses that you would put on, on a morning so you could see also if anything went wrong with the contacts and you have to take them out.

3. you would not just leave your contacts out where they could get damaged and or dirty - picking them up off the floor and putting them straight back in would be a nightmare as you would almost definetly get loads of eye infections and stuff from the germs which leads me onto point number:

4. this depends on whether you have monthly or daily contacts, if you have dailys it doesn't matter but if you have monthlys (for people who wear theirs alot, like me) you have to worry about this solution stuff and this wierd case thingy to keep them clean and non germified (my new word).

5. contacts don't reallt make your eyes go red and swollen, well they will if you have an eye infection which is likely with the amount of times his contacts got left out/dropped, they mainly just make you blink all the time and even that stops after a while.

6. and lastly, cantacts are not just for vain people, i wear contacts (if you haven't gathered that already)but i don't wear them cause i think i look better with them, in fact i think i look better with glasses on but back to the point...it is often more practicality when getting contacts, such as if you play lots of sport or do lots of things where glasses could get in the way: such as when playing basketball and getting your glasses smashed into your face (i do not recomend trying this as is extremely painful, and you come out with odd looking bruises - trust me i know) also going canoeing with glasses usually ends up with sed glasses falling off and into the rapids you are paddling down then you are stuck going down rapids, unable to see (also not advisable)
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw, be grateful to your reviewers! I worked on a story for a month and have 4 reviews. You worked for 5 hours and have 18! But good story, though!
Lali Evans chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hi, i love this oone!

I am from Argentina, I am 17 and i translate some fanfics of one American wirten.

Can I translate this?

That will be great!

Answer me soon

Lal!
Joy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
James and Lily were a bit too mushy. Mushyness is good but only up to a point and it can't ramble on.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
They certainly said that they loved each other a lot.
Caper Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was hilarious and so cute! Good job!
Bel75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very funny, as I know what its like to have contacts, you just can't treat them like that and not have trouble.

Keep up the great work.
Cool-mulle chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, It may have taken you 5 hours to write it, but it's definitely worth! ;)

This oneshot is really great and funny :D As always you are an amazing writer ;)
lalababee chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw...shoot everyone loves james with his glasses! of course, we've never seen him, but the way jk writes about him...i'd smack that. great job!
xx siriusly lily xx chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wonderful!
Hannahble chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
loved it, very sweet... though you could lay off just a bit on the fluff of loving each other... they said they loved each other, and they showed it a little, but they didn't show it seriously... but other than that it was great!