Reviews for I Can't
xFallenDemonx chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Awww, this was very nicely done! I liked how it was sad, cute, and romantic all at the same time. Keep up the amazing work! :)
RelentlessFlames chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
I have reread this one shot a million times, still makes my heart clench. ;-; perfect all around
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Mi corazón :')
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
ohhhhhhhhh soooooooo cuuteeee it started sad but it ended gooood
flinx chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i love the raw sad emotion in the beginning and the happy simple ending :) please write more like this
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Gah. I love the emotion in this...so real and concrete and there...
flinx4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
So...I'm torn between going all 'that was so cute' and 'that was a bit overdramatic'. Nice work though.
lina chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Love it absolutely love it! It's so cute and romantic at the same time!
star-zapphire chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
this was perfect, just the way their relationship is, and I love the last sentence: "And you know, she never regretted giving him that second chance" AAHH! PERFECT!
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was adorable! Well, the part at the end anyway. I mean, if my boyfriend was flirting with half the world I would be pretty upset too. You made Jinx's dillema pretty relatable to a lot of people... and that's a good thing.

Kudos!
MAGNOLIA chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
o my gosh... this was the MOST romantic story ever! ok ok im gonna write the biggest and baddest flinx story ever...using some ideas from the other best flinx stories ive read because ive read practicly all of them (or goning to atleast)and i would be honoerd if you would alow me to use some of this in my story... plaese of course i would give you some recednation... PLEASE!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Sad but still really cute and fluffy. :)
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
D'aw. Now that was sweet :3 I really thought it was gonna turn out bad XD I'm glad he made things right I really liked the way you wrote this. Love her words, her laugh, her tears :) Nicely done! Great job.

Keep up!

-Raptured R.
Hitomi Echo chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aweh- that was cute! I liked the last 2 sentences
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
What? Another excellent story? How do you keep this all up! Bwahahah! I love this! All of it! Gahh! YOu have no idea how much you brightened up my day. Hahah! Seriously!

May GOD bless you!