Reviews for Princess Diaries
Marie1000 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I like your summary, and it sounded promising, but the fic wasn't.
If you want to stick characters into a movie and call it your own fine. But you could at least change the dialogue. And maybe mention that this was based on The Princess Diaries.
Usagi-mamo chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Cool story :D
imonz chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
maybe you could produce a fanfic that tells of princess serenity's life in the palace. while you're at it, could you make the chapters longer-pretty please?:
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
cool
Lucyole chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
wow that was a very beautyfull story the first chapter was a little confusing for me but it is allright i like it and the couple was the best the end was so cool ande nice very good work
LinkTsunamiGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I saw on your profile where this story was being talked about "The Princess Diaries: Royal Engagement". I was wondering if you were currently writing it or if it was just an idea? I really enjoyed reading the first one and would like to see what happens next. Thank you for an awesome story.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Beautiful wonderful four chapters. Yay!
torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
love the of the story but why is zoicite her love? anyways awesome story update soon
torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
finally someone that doesn't have Serena be this little weakling :) i love the story very original please update soon
Mika Tenoh chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Cool story, can't wait for the next update
Alice-Evans13 chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
This is a good story so far and I would like to see what will become of it.
mewmewlove chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I LOVE IT but... I think you should make zocite fall for ray and Mamoru like Usagi
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Great _
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
The dancing scene was a litle short, but I kind of like the idea of Zoicite/Serena. Never thought of that before.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
It's kind of funny how this is the twenty-first century but it still is all...princess like.

You could probably draw on the oher characters a bit more. that mighthelp