Reviews for Five Times Dean and Bela Had Secret Sex and …
CandyAngelBaby59 chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh My Gosh, Dean And Bela Have Sex on the bed I still Don t Believe it Dean Evan Winchester Slept With Bela Talbot Two Nights And Two Days Ago? But Bela Almost Have Sex With Sam Winchester too she's didn't not Yet Anyway So what now I just- I Mean I was just Keep on reading Until I Fell asleep on my bumpy bed? okay Bye bye goodnight sleep Tight! xdean xxsam! good sex story book great job on it or in it!
James Conners chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Very good. I recently watched the first 3 seasons of Supernatural in roughly 10 days and Bela has been my favorite character. It infuriated me when she was (very poorly) written off, and even more so when I learned that it was because of negative fan reviews. So now I'm both guiltily and shamelessly reading fanfic to get my "Bela fix". Yours did well to capture her character, especially good job with Dean. And I assume your muse kneeled over and died considering there hasn't been an update in 6 years. I'm not asking for a sequel. I'm only commending you on writing a good story. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SO GOOD!
wack sparrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
yo you got 5 more chapteres to write
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Two Words: HOLY. SHIT.
RandomSerendipity chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Sexy! Great writing!
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I demand and UPDATE. I refuse to believe that you quit. Your stories are fantastic, and I'm not giving up on this particular storyline.
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww come on, this was epic! You have to update! PLEASE UPDATE IT'S AWESOME!
Niori chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I know it's been forever, so you probably won't, but good God should you continue this. It was AWESOME! It's the angry sex I waited all season 3 for and never got!
mysterious works for me chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
AMAZING. UPDATE!
Zarifa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Is there no continuation? It was awesome!
Recco101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
loved it
Skolli chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was really amazing!
src13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, that was a great first chapter...please tell me that you're planning ton continue. I can't wait to see where this leads Dean and Bela.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
LOVE IT! I like how they both worry about what the other one's expectations are lol its so funny! Thank you for this