Reviews for Fire and Water
IWatch All Anime chapter 11 . 7/10
awesome story my fav chapter would probably be...hmm...i love all of them. But i certainly would like to see more Itachi putting pressure on their relationship. And some cute jealous moments. Thanks for the great story.
Kuramakit chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
ahhh, this so fucking cool! i just love your characterisation, your writing, your sex scenes ehehe, seriously cannot wait for the sequel!
LAURAxZABUZA chapter 10 . 1/12/2012

full of drama and sex (two of my faves) and perfectly accented with comedy. Great Work! I cannot wait to read the sequil!

xblackwingedangelx chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Loved it ! Aww , Juugo was such a nice cupid xD
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love this story! Its absolutely amazing! I'm about to read the sequel :D
Let's Make A Scene Production chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Herro I'm Brooke. I love the plot and how the story flows. If it's not much to ask, I would like to turn your story into a Doujinshi. Nothing would be changed since the story is excellent by itself. It'll be word by word and all the credit is to you. It'll take time since I don't own a Cintiq 21UX (digital drawing pad, brillant for animators){$2,000 USD}, but I'm saving up.

It'll be on my Deviantart page. Since I'll be in college, I'll need to create a webpage to put my work in. Hope you'll take this offer.

Reply to me soon ;)

My Deviantart page:
KyuubiMistress chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Lmao I luv how u present juugo in ur fic! He's really funny and although he's a psycho he cares about his friends issues, that's so awesome of him
Beldandimaru chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Ok well I LOVE IT! Also, my fav. chapter was when Juugo played cupid. It was truly awesome. I'm omw to checking out the sequel now!
Beldandimaru chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gawd I LOVED OOC JUUGO! him being "cupid" as you said was so kawaii. Omg I loved it, Best SasuSuig I've ever read so far! Please never quit writing these amazing fics! Please and Thank you I applaud your work!
Rachael Rothman chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Aw...So cute! 'Cupid' Juugo. Lol, nice one. Jealousy is always the best touch to a love story!
Afuri chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
gosh! I really like it! Hwa
Afuri chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
aw its vr hot!

Like it xD
Onyx And Co chapter 10 . 8/27/2009

I gotta say that I really loved your story. I couldn't stop reading until I made it to the last chapter, and at the end I was like 'Aw.' XD

Plus it's got a hella lot of lemons. Geez, I was on the verge of drowning in my own nosebleed. OwO

So, now I'm off to read your sequel! Congratz again for this amazing story!
BakaAxel chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
who cant get your story?

its pretty simple and so cool

i like that sasuke is ooc aswell

i hate the cool, unlikable sasuke

but the loving, cute sasuke

is so nice it makes the story better haha
BakaAxel chapter 2 . 8/24/2009