Reviews for Safekeeping
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I like it except that last part about the juice...
Perdue chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
As usual, this is a beautiful fanfiction.

I think what I like the most about this is that, though its focus is more to familial bonds ("family" is definitely mentioned enough times for it to be clear xD), there is still a certain intriguing sensuality all throughout it.

Short, sweet, and to the point. You really have a way with words.
Peaches and Sweet Cream chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, wow... It's so beautifully written. They way you write little excerpts in parentheses... I feel like I'm destroying this story by putting my ugly fanfictions here. Oh, wow. Your one-shots are amazing. I'm afraid I'm going to break this peaceful, yet sad atmosphere with my words.

And as someone mentioned, it /is/ sad because L dies, and the sense of family is lost. Truly sad, yet poetic.
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*sob* I love Death Note, but it's so commerciallized it makes me mad. I haven't even finished the series yet 'cause midway through EVERYONE started talking about it and I was like...oh god. Here we go again. *gag*

This was...wow. Man I miss your writing. I've been waiting for another Yugioh fic because I was trying to stay away from Death Note and it's evil commercialism but I knew this would happen. You're a Death Note fan. XD

Thank goddess it's a slow process, the replacing of OTP's, or I think half the people I know would be dead right now. Myself included. :p *is a total HarryxDraco fan*

P.S. Drabble mode love. It's all I've been doing lately. XD Sheesh, now I wanna read Death Note. lawl

Did I mention I loved this? And it's seriously sad? and maybe a bit creepy on L's part...? *favorites*
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
T_T Cute! Aw, Sweetie, this was adorable, I love family!LMN (and maybe another M, and a W? lol), and this was a good way to get mah fix. Nice profile cleanup, btw, and you're right - teh DN fandom is TOO SMALL.

Oh, and important - my computer has a virus. T_T I can't get on the internet AT ALL, and MSN won't work for me. I can get on my sister's laptop, but it won't let me log in - I'm typing this to you in third period. Go to my contest forum if you want the full details.

But yeah, just to let you know why I'm going to be MIA (and FIGHTING IT, RAWR!) for at least a week, probably more.

Anyways, great drabble. Love ya!

~ Compy
Rinbins chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
...Well, damn. If that didn't make me go 'ouch'.

Gorgeous. Seriously, it kind of left me there going, "Oh my /God/." Yeah, I feel a bit blown away.

Wonderful.
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw. that's so cute.
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw. That was oddly cute.
professorkatze chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
AW. That was cute. Even if I do feel sorry for poor Matt. And Darn L for dying in the series . . . that was so sad . . . *sniff*

You're not neglecting Songs for a Kingdom, are you?*glares menacingly*
Mysterious Penname chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, gorgeous! Loved it, good job!

I like the way you illustrated the connection between them. It was so sweet because the reader knows that L dies and that sense of family is lost.

That was just awesome. XD
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ohh. Lovely. So lovely, and sad, it made my heart hurt, but in a good way. I love your words.

A LOT.