Reviews for Yes, Those Are My Real Ears
TacoKing23 chapter 9 . 10/2

Seriously, I have no clue why I like these stories so much, but I am now horribly upset that this one looks to be abandoned. Pleeeeease come back and finish it.
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 10/2
Ganondorf don't play by your rules, son.
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 10/2
Oh, jesus. Hentai artists.
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 10/2
Oh, no. Ganondorf has discovered video games.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 10/2
Oh, my. This one is also setting up to be quite a trip.
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
XD This was hilarious! It's not going to be continued though, is it.
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...LAUGH...I've already broken half my ribs holding it in...It's 5:00 in the morning where I live, and my mother is sleeping on the couch a few feet away form I have be quiet...

*Stuffs hand in mouth to stop another laugh, and chokes around it* hurts!
Sammy Holzbein chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
U r hilarious.
Silvara chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
It was so funny I would fav it twice if I could!

Oh may your next update come soon and be always longer~!
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Lol. I love this story. You pull off the concept of Link, Zelda and Ganondorf stuck in the real world very well. I look forward to reading more. :)
Eternal Nocturne chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Aww, Ganny plushies. :D
Eternal Nocturne chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Link must be a horrible gamer. XD I was surprised that Ganondorf didn't end up frying the Wii through his game of Brawl.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
This was hilarious! XD

-"Hey! Link doesn't talk!" somebody yelled from the audience.

All three dropped their poses, their heads swiveling toward the voice as one. "What?"

"He does so talk!" A high, reedy voice shouted back, from the other side of the theater.

"Oh really?" the first person snapped with a heavy dose of sarcasm. "In which game have you ever heard him say anything?"

A skinny girl rose up and confronted the two boys. "You morons, you're supposed to play as Link, and do the talking for him! That's why they always have you enter your name at the beginning of the game!"-

I could just imagine how awkward this must've sounded to Link. XDDD
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 10/20/2010